🍸

"Saku chan are you okay?!" Hitomi ran to Sakura. "Yeah im fine" Sakura ruffled Hitomi's hair causing her to giggle.

"What happened?" Yena raised an eyebrow. "This house is creepy" Sakura replied with such none-sense.

[Sakura please answer what Yena ask. Dont be the person that ignores the poor duck-]

"Did they attacked you?" Yuri came out of nowhere in the existence of the edge of the world. Sakura just shrugged and gave a breathy reply "no but they creep the heck outa me"

"Lol" says Yena. "You wanna know something?" Hyewon adjusted her eye at Sakura. "What?" Sakura realises Hyewon was looking at her, she immediately rolled her eyes and pretend that nothing happened.

Hyewon smiled at what her hyung did. "This house is 400 years old" everyone gasped like Hyewon just fall off a cliff. Meanwhile Yuri was being a drama queen by screaming from the top of her lungs.

"What the f**k"
Yuri cursed and cause Yena to give a big scary stare. Yuri backed up and smiles cautiously .

[What is life now, your author is now officially an edgelord😎]

"Thats old" says Yena in a cold tone. Hyewon smirked at both of them "yeah".

"So that means it is haunted" Hitomi pouted and gave the most blank expression ever. Then Hitomi started "Chaeyeon is a good friend with ghost" everyone gagged and burst into laughter.

Yena pokes Hyewon "so is Hyewon" . It ends up getting a scary facial look from the Kang hyung. "Do you want a pan at your face Yena?"
"Kekeke, okay im just kidding"

Sakura elbowed Hitomi "does Hyewon even do what she says?" She nodded "sometimes" . Sakura gave a shook expression "does anyone ever get hit by a pan?"

"Yena does, twice" Hitomi snickered "oh lmao" Sakura looked at Yena but her expression changed in seconds.

"Hey guys.." Sakura called out to them with a curious tone. "What is it kkura?" Hyewon turned to her.

☕baby baby 그데는 caramel macchiato, 여전히 내 입가엔 그대 향기 달콤해☕

"Hello-" Not a chance for Hyewon to reply a voice screams "Hyewon!". It shook the hell out of Hyewon.

"Woah there calm down what is it?" Hyewon while talking puts her left arm on her waist like she was a talking diva.

[Im sorry my dear Hyewon lovers/wife 👀😅]

"N-nako she ....she"
Hyewon sighed and replied "she what?" Once again she gets a stuttering reply from the caller. "She f-fainted and she isnt.."

"Isnt?"
This time Hyewon almost lost her patience."she is not breathing Hyewon."
Sakura in the other hand that heard the news took Hyewon's phone.

"Hey my phone!"
Hyewon pouted and makes like nothing happened.
"Sorry- uh heyyy, where are you guys?"

Eunbi that was sounding breathy said "were in the middle of nowhere!"
Sakura took a deep breath "okay stay calm,I will-Were coming"

"Okay.."

The call ended, Sakura gave back the phone and sighs."give me her number"
Hyewon just nodded.

After receiving the phone number, Sakura did some research and she found the location of Nako and Eunbi.

Sakura was happy and ran to the parking lot. She planned to bring her car, in the other hand Hyewon is breathing hard.

"Yah! Kkura wait up"
Sakura turned back "what is it?". Hyewon looked kind of scared and she pouted.
"You sure they are there?"

Sakura sighed and hugs Hyewon "im sure, trust me"
Yena,Yuri and Hitomi catched up.
But then another person came and voiced out "whats the rush up guys?"

"My friend is in danger"

Turns out it was Chaeyeon.
She took out a car key and made hand gestures ."well lets get into my car"

Sakura smiled, Hyewon who was actually scared that Nako and Eunbi is in danger kept a cool and straight look then nodded.

"Lets go Yena!" Yuri pulled yena into Chaeyeon's car "agh- okay okay!"

Hitomi looked at them with such look. "What are you guys,kids?"
"Stop being scary Hii-chan" Sakura poked Hitomi.

All of them got into the car, Hitomi is beside Chaeyeon. Hyewon with Sakura and Yena with Yuri at the back.

"Uhm miss? Do you know where is 'pro 48' street?"
Sakura tapped Chaeyeon's shoulder.

"Well I do,why?"
Chaeyeon looked at Sakura "take us there"
And Sakura got a nod.

"Okay and my name is Chaeyeon, im probably younger than you"
Chaeyeon started the car and Yena just ducked in.

"Ugh guys no time for intros now driveee"
Chaeyeon snickered "alright then chicken"

Yena pouted "hey im a duck, q u a c k"

Everyone in the car laughed, "lolol" Yuri punched Yena's arm friendly. It cause Yena to smile.

Chaeyeon just cleared her throat and then "here we go!"
She hitted the pedal and the car was flying like.

Hitomi panicked and screamed "Chaeyeon - ah slow down were gonna-"
Not able to finish her sentence Yuri butted in "WERE GONNA DIEEEEE"

Hyewon and Sakura looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Kids"

----

Ahhh oh my Duck.🐣

🍸Sorry for the short update this chapter is suppose to be short🍸

The next one is a bit longer, and the next one is the real reason yall gon kill me ;0

Okay now choose;

Flirty Hyewon
Or
Boyfriend type Sakura

Yago yago
See yall later! ☕🍰