Nico and Percy

Percy**

I sat there seething looking at my reflection in the broken fountain that remained in my room still.

Tyson had told me not to throw it away but to save it for when he comes home to camp half blood he can fix it with the help of.....

I shook my head in disgust and anger all I saw was red I yanked her stupid beaded necklace off my neck and tossed it on the ground.

I sank to the ground next to it, I stared at it. Using my powers I made the remaining water from the fountain rise and encased the necklace in a case.

I was struggling in changing the state of the water into ice when Nico ran into the cabin the smell of the underworld trailing behind him.

Nico**

I looked at Percy real good and long as I was catching my breath as he was looking at me weirdly.

Percy you know that necklace that Annabeth 'gave you' It wasn't hers and it's not her who gave it to you.

He blinked and looked at me with more confusion creeping on his face "Nico What are you talking about? Make some sense here I'm kinda confused..."

I sighed "Percy you are technically being possessed"

He stood up in alarm "how?!?"

I shifted uncomfortably and moved closer to him "Well because of the necklace that thing gave you..."

He scratched his head and immediately his hands went to his pocket the sure signs that he was nervous and alert.

"Nico what thing?"

I shrugged "I really don't know the other ghosts in the underworld tell me that this is extremely ancient and old that we should shut up and mind our demigod business,"

He cracked a grin "seriously? they told you that?"

I faked exasperation "and to think they loved me as the Ghost King"

By this time Percy was smiling and shaking his head "Nico the day you become ghost king is the day you actually can beat me in a battle and a food off"

We mused as we both thought of Sally's blue chocolate chip cookies.

Then I snapped out of it shaking my head "Percy the necklace where is it?"

"You mean that thing 'Annabeth' gave me....? well Nico if you turn around you can find it floating in the air surrounded by ice and water."

True enough there it was.

"Percy?" I said with my back to him

"uh yeah?" he called back

"we are going to need an large hole like an LARGE HOLE like a dam but wider and lots of water and well food and an a few things from the underworld"

Percy looked at me amused "you told me all this and you didn't even let me get a pen and pencil to write it all down, what if I forget?"

I cracked a grin "Percy when we leave camp to get this stuff and monsters are after us left and right.... I promise you, you won't forget an single detail."

He looked at me for a while and shuddered I could have sworn he said "crazy ghost king cousin" under his breath.

At least he isn't in pain anymore.

As Percy turned around to get the stuff he needed I noticed his face how it was etched. He had sea green eyes but they were light and bright with anticipation.

His hands were fidgeting and he was chuckling under his breath "... Like a dam"

I looked at him lost in thought my heart rate increased and then went cold when I remembered that what I wish to happen is the impossible.

He smiled and shouldered his bag on his shoulder and said "How do I leave without getting caught?"

I blinked and immediately said "Shadow Travel,"

I started to concentrate trying to visualize the place we need to leave to when I saw Percy looking ahead.

"They don't deserve you Percy,"

He smiled softly and turned to face me "No, I think it's the other way around,"

I looked at him and he sighed "I will always fight for them, No matter what because that's what family does... right?"

He looked at me for an answer I didn't give him one because I couldn't form one I just turned away and continued looking through the shadows for.... our new adventure.

Just Percy and I alone.

Betrayal Of Percy Jackson [On Hold]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara