Chapter Ten

Update Dedicated to

All of the readers who are waiting patiently for updates. Bit more specifically

Mitalchauhan8

AryaARshi

For some reason I want to dedicate this update to you. I'm aware that you're both too busy most of the times and office kind of drains you of your energies, So.. Well if this can bring a smile on your face and relax you a little.

Enjoy

In the last chapter, Arnav asks aman to give him all the information about Khushi. It is Vihaan and Malini Jha's death anniversary. Khushi and Arnav talk and Arnav tells her about his past and how Shyam and his parents had died and he had ended up losing Khushi whom he called his "doll"

Arnav read and re-read the reports the millionth time that day, Trying to make himself believe that whatever he was reading was the truth and not another fragment of his imagination.

Khushi Avinash Singh Rathore
Formerly
Khushi Vihaan Jha

Arnav smiled through his tears, caressing the name of his precious angel, His doll.

He had been forced into accepting that he couldn't do anything to bring his doll back. That she was gone forever but never even once in these twenty years had his heart believed that. And today, after twenty long years of wait his heart was at peace knowing that his doll was safe and sound all these years and was being brought up with just as much love as the Jhas would've liked to shower her with.

And now she was with him.

Forever!

Arnav was smiling like a child who had gotten his favourite food all for himself

The only difference was that it wasn't food, but his best friend, His love, His life that he had gotten all for himself.

Born: 24 August 1995, Aged 24
Place of Birth: Lucknow, India
Present Residence: Delhi, India [Raizada Mansion]
Parents' Names: Biological- Vihaan Jha & Malini Vihaan Jha [Deceased]
Adoptive-  Avinash Singh Rathore & Arpita Avinash Singh Rathore [1998-Present]
Siblings- Biological- Shyam Manohar Jha [Age 33]
Adoptive- None
Education: ORCHIDS The International School, Andheri West, Mumbai, India.
MK Gandhi School of Law, Delhi, India. [Final Year BA-LLB]

Khushi Vihaan Jha was born in Lucknow to Vihaan and Malini Jha, Nine years after her elder brother and thus was the pampered princess of the Jhas (and the Raizadas). The girl was the life of Raizadas and Jhas. Khushi along with Vihaan and Malini Jha, along with Khushi were on their way to a wedding when their car was involved in an accident resulting in the death of the couple.

Khushi was adopted by Avinash and Arpita Singh Rathore at the age of five. (Adoption legalised four months after the accident and death of Vihaan & Malini Jha) The couple, childless before adopting Khushi, took her in and accepted her as their own. She became a part of Rathore family in no time. Khushi was growing up being pampered by the Rathore family. There were however, a few exceptions. Khushi Paternal Uncle, Anirudh Rathore and his son had eyes for the enormous fortune that Khushi's adoptive parents had written on her name. Khushi completed her initial education in a prestigious school in Mumbai with top grades. By the time Khushi was ready for college, Anirudh and his son Atharv had started to make attempts to attack her through indirect sources to stake their claims on her share of the property, The police were involved but lack of evidence got the father-son duo off the hook of the law owing to which the parents decided l to make arrangements for her to move away from them and off the radar of Anirudh and Atharv . Fortunately, She got admission in a prestigious law college in the country's capital. The Rathores made arrangements for her accommodation in Delhi. Khushi was told to keep her identity a secret and thus Khushi Rathore became Khushi, an orphan.