Chapter 16 - Love

"The course of true love never did run smooth" William Shakespeare.

"I want you to imprint on me" The words were whispered, almost lost in the air between the two, but they still packed a punch right to Jungkook's stomach making it erupt with excitement and nerves.

"You want me to imprint you" He shivered at the words. Taehyung simply nodded, more interested in looking at the pattern on the carpet than Jungkook's eyes.

"Look at me Tae" Jungkook pleaded and Taehyung, as ever, was quick to comply.

"You know what this involves right?" He looked softly at the omega, gently.

"Yeah..sex and all th..." However, Jungkook cut him off.

"That's not what I'm talking about Taehyung." He took a deep breath, looking at the omega softly, trying to conceal his equal worry and excitement.

Imprinting was the first step to forming a mating bite. To imprint, the two would've had to have mated outside heat and rut. It was a simple bite to the scent gland. It wasn't permanent and would fade in a few weeks, but the bite left an impression on the other's body. It acted as a promise of sorts. A promise to one day becomes mates. Some strong connections would even form. Their scents may begin to sync and heartbeats, some were even rumored to start receiving memories or emotions from the other. It was as intimate a psychological connection as it was a physical one. For the imprint to take place, Jungkook needed to be sure Taehyung knew exactly what he was asking for.

"Letting me imprint of you involves giving up control Taehyung. It means accepting. letting go of your life as only one and joining with another. The physical representation of that is sex, and the metal show is the imprint bite" He whispered to the boy still draped on top of him.

Taehyung looked at him wide-eyed.

"I...I...I want it, I'm just..."

"Nervous" Jungkook finished for him. The omega smiled all lovesick at the alpha. Eyes crinkling cutely.

"Yeah" He hummed, resting his chin once again on Kookie's sternum, looking up at him.

"That makes two of us" The alpha chuckled running his hand through the omegas hair softly to comfort the both of them.

"Why don't you ask Jin about some of the omega stuff on it, I'm sure he will know more about what to say from a first-hand perspective...I kinda wanna talk to Joonie about it all" He muttered after a while.

"You're unsure?" Taehyung enquired feeling a little pang of rejection, even though he knew Jungkook adored him. However, his alpha was quick to comfort him.

"No, not at all Tae. I just want to ask him about how to make it well...really good" He shrugged ignoring the blush that quickly painted the omegas cheeks.
"
I may have slept with other omegas before Taehyung, but it's never been like this. I want you to enjoy it. Sex, with me, imprinting with me" He whispered out.

Taehyung finally let the blush, that had been threatening to spill over his cheeks for hours, show, making the alpha frown slightly.

"Please don't be embarrassed pup" He whispered out, pulling Taehyung's face towards his own, searching his eyes.

"I need you to be honest with me Taehyung, about what you want, what you need. This won't work otherwise"

The omega took a deep breath settling himself with the alpha's calming scent.

"Last time we were together when you scented me..." Taehyung's voice was small but strong, looking at Jungkook to make sure he was following before he continued. "You were so gentle, soft. I didn't know what to make of it. I didn't know what to do... I just..."