-" Ah... Come on Dragon, it hurts doesn't it?... you will bleed to death if your beloved Lupa refused to help." - she uses her very sharp nails and starts making cuts on my skin, I resist the pain. But Ruby can't hold herself together.

-"Stop! Leave him alone, I will help you."

-"What a shame, I was enjoying it! Don't you Dragon?" - She cuts me once more.

-"STOP Morrigan! I am telling you to STOP right now!"

-"Have you ever seen her mad? She can be a mean Oni when she wants!" - she tells me with an evil laugh, licking the blood of my face -" Dragon blood, so tasty! - As you wish sister!" - she walks away from me. "Tell me where it is?"

-"Is in Moridunum, under a rock by the sea, just down from the Okami House in the cliff. There is not how to miss."

-"Are you telling me the truth? Sister."

-"In our entire existence, have I ever lied to you?"

-"No, you never have, but if you try to fool me now, I will cut your beloved Dragon's hand off."

-"As you wish sister!"

From out of the room, someone is calling for her.

-"What do you want Dorota?"

-"I am sorry to Interrupt you Master, but I am afraid we have company."

Morrigan grabs the mask and walks away from the room, closing the door behind her, but I can hear when Dorota said 'the Ninja are here', and it sounds like they are climbing some stairs.

-"Lloyd, are you OK?"

-"I've had worse before. But, I would welcome your hands in my skin! - Are you OK?"

-"Compare to you I am in a perfect state. Could you hear what they said?"

-"Yes, the ninja are here, they probably have tracked us. How would they know we are in trouble?"

-"Kimberly most have wakened and alerted the rest. But, why would she?"

-"We will find out soon, the important thing is that they are here for us."

-"Lloyd, I am sorry to tell you but none of you is matching for Morrigan"

-"That is very optimistic of you."

-"Sorry... But that is the truth - We both need to connect to release our powers, only they can stop Morrigan."

-"I don't know about you, but I am pretty tight here. Will be easier once she cut off my hand when she comes back from your house; if the ninja failed to stop her?"

-"Stop joking Lloyd!! I am already feeling horrible for putting us in this situation."

-"Don't be! Sorry, it was a bad joke! Ruby, why she called your sister, is she really your sister?"

-"YES and NO, Oni do not procreate, there are no families as such. My kind was the result of experiments the Oni did in order to produce war soldiers, they try marge the Oni DNA in different creatures, most of them didn't respond as expected until they try on the white WereWolf, the children of this experiment, however, would not survive very long, after many fails they find out the only way to keep the children alive was by keeping them in pairs, mainly siblings, they called them twins, and the twins were trained together as one. Morrigan was Ama's twin, the Genji Twins, and for what Morrigan said Oliver and Dorota are twins too, the Grey twins."

-"Is that why she said you betrayed her?"

-"Yes, twins should never be separated, if you lose your twin in a battle, you would be killed by your master, twins are always responsible for each other. I am surprised she survived after going back to the Oni masters without me."