"The Beginning of the Last"

Brrrrrrrinnggggggg
(alarm clock goes off)
Brrrrrrrinnnnnggggg

"Sleepily Allison hit the snooze button"

Lil'T:
"Waaaaaahhhhh"!"Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"! "Waaaaaaaahhhhhh"!!!!!!!!!!

Allison:
"Okay"... "okay"...."DAMN", I just got to sleep!!!
If this shit what new mother's goes thru, I'll be damn if my black ass goes this shit again.
I don't give a fuck, Trayvon, was will never fucking touching me AGAIN!!!!

"Lil'T laughing and trying to sit up"

Allison:
"Hey mommy lil'solider, you up early! You hungry?!! You want your "bo-bo"?!! You stinky-stinky?!!
*picking up, Lil'T*, okay, my heart we going to video chat "daddy"...

("Trayvon on video chat"):
"There goes my babies", how are y'all doing? I miss the two of you, so much"!

Allison:
"We miss you, too"...when are you coming home?

("Trayvon on video chat"):
"Hopefully, the end of the week... basic training is almost over". So, we should be on the next flight to Texas, Thursday morning! And I should be be better in Atlanta no later than Friday evening...finish debriefing my commander officer. Friday night, I should be in my beautiful ass wife arms...looking at my top notch son (smiling).

Allison:
"Hopefully, everything will go to plan"...your son, be looking every where for you. It's so cute (laughing)...I love you, Von.

(After a few mins...end the video chat).

Allison:
"Okay, lil'man, let's get dress and we can go out visiting... would like that (tickling Lil'T stomach)

Lil'T: "laughing and giggling"

"After getting her and Lil'T dress...Allison step outside, put Lil'T in his stroller:.
"Her phone started to ring":
Hello?!

"Him":
Be careful walking "ACCIDENTS ARE NEAR"!!!!

Allison:
Who is this?!!

"Him":
Your worst "NIGHTMARE"... Lil'T is getting sooo bigger. Hopefully he will remember how much his parents loooves him.
(click)

"Looking down at the phone":
*Markeith cell*

"Shaking by what just happened...Allison pick up Lil'T, she ran back into the house. Slamming and locking the door...praying for Trayvon to hurry up and come home".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sgt.Major Wilcox, sir, you are wanted in the mess hall, sir!

Trayvon:
Okay, cadet...dismiss.

Cadet:
Thank you, sir!

"Walking to the mess hall, Trayvon suddenly get an unease feeling"...like someone is watching him"

("Him" smiling, saying "soon my old best friend you will be here with me and I, personally will torture you daily...ha ha ha!)

"At the mess hall"

Lt.Colonel Stephenson:
Trayvon, have you gotten that report yet?

Trayvon:
Yes, sir, Lt. Colonel Stephenson, sir!
Sir, if I may?

Lt.Colonel Stephenson:
You may, Sgt.Major, what is it?

Trayvon:
Sir, are we still on scheduled for departure this Thursday?

Lt.Colonel Stephenson:
Affirmative, we are...may I ask why are asking, Sgt.Major?

Trayvon: Sir, it's my wife, sir, she's having difficulty with being alone with our first born.

Lt.Colonel Stephenson: (laughing)
Oh, to be young, in love with a newborn...(heartily laugh), oh don't worry son. We will have you back before your wife start pulling out her hair. Tell your little lady, she's a strong, good mother and we here at the "USA ARMY" thank her for contribution.

Trayvon: (smiling and laughing)
Thank you, sir!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Him":

"Let the GAMES BEGIN"!!!!