The After party

Soon as Markeith closes the door...all the lights went out, and the strange voice saying: "Him"..."Him"...you know "Him".
Then dead silence!.

Desiree, who was crying saying: enough is enough...who the fuck is "Him" and why is he taunting us. First, the phones calls now this...every one stop and look at each others.

Wait, everybody have received a phone call from this "stranger"?

In unison: YES!!!

Trayvon: about a week ago
Allison: the same as Von
Markeith: Two days ago
Ashley: yesterday afternoon
Desiree: last night
And now, Mariah, yesterday afternoon...so we all?

And he just say "Him".

Suddenly, Trayvon phone rings,
Looking at the caller's id: Jeremy (Allison's brother)
Hesitant to answer...Trayvon answer :

Hello?

Yo, where are y'all?

Oh man, Jer...we are still at my sister's house!

How long y'all going to be? I just pulled up in a Uber at your apartment building.

Dude, we are on our way...go sit in the lobby.

Yea okay
Click*

Damn, sis...we gotta go Jeremy is at our apartment building. I'll call you later. Peace y'all!!

Trayvon and Allison leaves*

So...umm anybody else need a strong ass drink and a blunt.

Yea we all do...
Mariah pours every one a drink,
Ashley pull out her bong and blunt papers
Markeith start rolling up and lit one blunt up.

Shaking her head, while leaning back so the calmness of the drink takes over...Desiree look up at the ceiling...
Mariah take a puff and pass it to Ashley, who takes a huge drag.

Man, tonight has been one for the books...so who the fuck is this "Him"?

No body answer...so they just sit in silence. Smoking, drinking and thinking about everything that took place tonight...after awhile they decided to go to bed. They all agreed to clean up tomorrow morning...saying good night. They retreat to their rooms...Mariah slid into her PJ's climb into her bed. She decided not to watch tv or listen to music...instead she just laid there thinking. The next thing she know her phone is ring...looking at the caller's id: her mother is calling.

Answering:

Hi Mom...

"You Will Die by Him"

Click*

Suddenly before Mariah can react to what just happened...
Ashley burst into her room, with Desiree
shaking uncontrollably...screaming did you received a threatening call from "Him"?

Slowly, Mariah shakes her head...yes, but unable to speak. Her eyes widened when she look at Desiree PJ's top...ummm Des?

Yes, Mar (still crying),

Your shirt?

My shirt (looking down), screaming

                             " You Are Next"