The Breaking point

"Mariah...

Hello...earth to Mariah"??

"Huh" (snapping back to reality), Mariah looks wild eyed..."oh, Charles...what's up"?

Charles:
"Do you have yesterday notes from Professor Thomas' class"?

Mariah:
"Yea, but I left them at my house"...

Charles:
"Okay, do you mind if I swing by later to get a copy of them"?

Mariah:
"Yea, sure"!!! "See ya later".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Awe, look Trayvon...our son"
*looking at the ultra sound monitor*

*Trayvon look up and smiled*

"Omg, he is so perfect" gushing Allison said proudly",
I love him already and I can't wait to hold...

"Von, do you hear me"??!!

Trayvon, look up widely..."huh"?...oh yea he's a perfect jus like his mother.

The nurse smiled and said "okay, everything looks good...would you like copies of your ultrasound"?

"Yes", "both Trayvon and Allison said".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison asked Trayvon:
"Are you gonna to send one of the copies to your parents"....

'Yea", I guess but Mariah gets the 1st copy and so do your cousin, "Lisa".

Agreed..

*back at their apartment*

Allison went to lay down...

Trayvon called Mariah

"Hey sis"

"Hey Tray, what's up?...how's Ally"?

"She's fine...just got home from the doctor office, the baby is perfect. We got you ultrasound pic of your nephew."

"Awe, I'm on my way"...do you or Ally needs anything"?

"No, we striaght...thanks. See you soon"
*click*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Mariah driving*

Suddenly

*Screech....Booom...crash....glass shattering*

Onlookers:
"OMG, IS SHE'S OKAY?!!"
"SOMEONE CALL 911"
"OMG, SHE'S BLEEDING"...QUICK SOMEONE"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                       "Mariah Natalie Wilcox"

        "Born: May 19th, 1992- Died: June 11th, 2018".

Trayvon wept silently in the corner as guest started to enter the banquet hall...Allison, (who was 5months pregnant), sit down near the entrance keeping an eye on Trayvon.

Markeith, Ashley, and Desiree just sit at the table (stone-face), nobody spoke since the day they received a call from "Memorial hospital, stating that there has been an accident and do they know the next of kin to an one Ms. Mariah Wilcox".

As, "Trayvon's parents enter the hall crying, hugging each body who want to give their condolences to them for the loss of their daughter"..."Mrs. Mary Jones, (Allison's mother), entered through the side entrance. She look into the crowd for her very pregnant daughter"

"Spotting Allison sitting at the front entrance, Mary...walk towards Allison, but making sure not to been seen. She hate funerals and to be honest, she really don't like the "Wilcox's". Her precious, smart, beautiful daughter is "too good" for this low life piece of shit ass boy!!! She could have married an "RICH" doctor or lawyer...or better yet...an "politician". But oh no, this scumball had to enter my baby's life. And his fuckboy ass got my baby girl pregnant (UGH)"...

"Allison"? "Baby"?
..
Allison look up
"Momma"?

"Yes, baby"...my condolences to you and your boyfriend's family. "How are you doing? Oh my... you are glowing"
"How far long are you"?

Allison:
"Ummm I'm 25wks (5mnths)...it's a boy,
I'm somewhat okay, just with everything going on I'm trying my best not to stress. Keeping my strength up for not only me, but for Trayvon, our baby and our families."

Mrs.Jones:
"Well, baby girl you are a "one of kind"...Trayvon, is very lucky to have you. So, do you have a name pick out for the baby"?

Allison:
            "Trayvon Anderson-Dwight Wilcox"

Mrs.Jones:
                  "Anderson-Dwight"?

Allison:
  "Yes ...both of our fathers name will be on our baby's name."

Softly sobbing...Mrs. Jones
"You are a wonderful person baby girl"....remember that!!!

Mrs. Jones slowly exiting the building