One down...five to go

"Welcome Mariah, to your WORST nightmare for eternity...ha ha"

Mariah spirit:
             " Who are you?" "And where am I?"

"Him":
               "In HELL" & "I'm the gate-keeper"

Mariah spirit:
                     "Noooo", whhhhhyyyyy!!!!!!!!

"Him":
                        Because you deserve IT!!!!!!
"YOU WERE A HORRIBLE PERSON IN LIFE AND NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR BEING UNGRATEFUL"!!!!

Mariah spirit:
                        "How was I an horrible person"?
"I will admit that I wasn't angelic perfect but I didn't sin (just the usually b.s. lies and daily basis shit), I....

"Him":
            "Oh, shut the fuck up...this isn't the holy confession room, bitch, your soul is doomed and soon my little friends will torture you until the end of time"

Mariah spirit:
                         "Who are you"? The Devil?

"I wish"...as "Him" vanished into the dark abyss
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It has been four months since "Mariah funeral"...Trayvon and Allison baby arrives two weeks earlier...Markeith, Ashley, and Desiree have moved out of the house they use to share with Mariah."

Markeith:
          "Man, how are you holding up? How's Ally and your son? (Passing the ball to Trayvon)

Trayvon:
               "They are okay. Lil' T, is getting so bigger and he so alert to everything. Man, I never knew something so small can make you feel like you on top of the world" and Ally, she's the best...i can't wait for next month to say "I Do" to the woman I'm going to grow old with"....

Markeith:

               "Dude....*gasping for air*
        *eyes rolling to the back of his head*
Markeith grabs his chest and suddenly drops to the ground...

Trayvon:
                                Calling 911*
"I need an ambulance...an guy look like he's having an heart attack"...come quickly..."we are at 654 Lane road at "George Jefferson park" the basketball court...yo please come NOW"!!!  "HANG ON KEITH, help is on the way...just HANG ON, DUDE...I HEAR THE SIRENS...KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME...TALK TO ME KEITH...MAN, OPEN YOUR EYES...NOOOOO, KEITH"!!!!

"HIM":
             "Two down...four to go"

See you in HELL!!! HA HA HA HA