Him: the entry

Tall dark figure stood outside Trayvon building staring up at the third floor corner apartment devilishly smiling...singing "Here I COME A'KNOCKING".

I, have known Trayvon and his twin sister, Mariah for years... at one time was best of friends. We use to hang out together. If you see one the other two isn't far behind... I, use to love being around Trayvon and Mariah especially when we use to do pranks on people. But as the years passes...we begin to see less of each other and our childhood friendship ended.

Mariah, moved to Atlanta and started going to college,
Trayvon, moved to Texas and end up join the Army...
I went on to continue playing pranks on unsuspected people until that unfaithful night...I was out pranking a group of high school fuckboys when the gas tank to one of their cars misfired and just like that *Boom* the entire block went up in flames. I died instantly and soon as I was floating to what seems like a white bright light...I was snatched by this dark force, who told me that I didn't belong to the light.

That my journey wasn't over and that I had an mission to fulfilled...

The next thing I knew I was covered in this dark entire, aimless going around to different people who did me wrong in life. Now, I put my focus on Trayvon and Mariah...my so called friends.

You know their asses didn't even show up to my funeral nor have they contact my dear mother...just to see how she doing. Naw, these asshole don't even remember me...but they will.

Oh, They WILL REMEMBER
ME!!!

Just wait...not only will the twins get what they deserve...so will their "so-called" friends.

Oh I can't wait...just the horror I cause today was just the beginning...ha ha.

Soon Mariah, Trayvon and the rest will be in Hell for eternity!!!

Him smile as he sunk into the earth dirt below him still watching Trayvon's apartment building..

Soon...

soon!!!