Chapter Eleven

A/N- The Dagger above is The Blade of Stars

Evony's POV

"Marnik," I yell, "Marnik, can you please just send a stupid message to someone."

NO!!, a voice yells through my head, YOU PUT MY DAUGHTERS AT RISK!!

"Wait, Hadley and Lizzy are your daughters," I wonder aloud, "does that make Luke, Owen, and Jacob your sons."

Yes but you cannot tell anyone though, he whispers in my head, what's your message and who is it to?

"Can you tell Hadley that Kayla is out to kill her?" I ask, "also tell her that I'm truly sorry and that I'll find a way to stop her. This time though she will die if she gets stabbed."

Will do child, he says, just so you know, if she dies your fate is already decided. Whether it is Kenna that kills you or me. You will die if my daughter dies.

Kayla's POV

Kenna fills my heart with the courage to fight and kill the Chosen. The nasty child that will save the planet but it will never happen if I have a say in it. "Jefferson, you don't have to lie about your personality anymore," I whisper kissing him, "you don't have to have the good boy act anymore."

"I know, beautiful," his husky voice fills my ear, "but what would all your slaves think if they knew that I would be at the top without having to prove anything to anyone?"

"Well they don't get a choice in that matter," I mumble, "it's whatever you want to do?"

Kamryn, an unknown voice whispers in my head, my daughter of evil, the Blade of Stars will appear at your commanded unless the Chosen claims it. If she doesn't claim it will appear when you ask for it whenever you want. Until she claims The Blade of Stars is yours.

"Thank you," I whisper. "The Blade of Stars please come here."

Millions of stars start to surrounded my hands. I feel a dagger get placed in one of them. The stars disappear as quickly as they appeared, leaving behind a glowing white dagger. "That is breathtaking," Jefferson breaths. It's The Chosen's blade. The Blade of Stars is in my custody. I can go find the Chosen and kill her. I can complete the mission given to me to me by the Queen of Evil. I have the chance to live through the death of this planet. I am not of its essence and do not need this planet to survive. I am of a different race. I'm considered an alien to those here. "What is that?"

"It's The Blade of Stars," I whisper. The beautiful stars inside the blade bleed through making the blade glow. The crescent moons glow and look as if they're ready to connect to there other half. The Blade of Light. No one knows how to summon that one but I'm pretty sure that Lizzy will be able to summon. "This blade will be able to kill the Chosen."

Jacob's POV

Jacob's POV

Hadley can't figure out about the blade. If she knew there is a weapon out there that she could kill someone. The Blade of Stars is meant to be in her hands but could also change her full personality just by her touching it. It's changed many before us personality. Hadley and Lizzy also can't figure out who our mother and father truly are. If they knew they were the child of Marnik and Kenna, the Goddess of Lies and Fire, they would freak out. Each of us has a weapon with our name written on it but only Hadley is the rightful heir to the planet. For some odd reason Hadley and Lizzy are twins. Hadley is unexpected and will do all she can. Her being the Rightful Heir to the planet means she might have to give up her life for us and the planet to live. Jacob, my dear child, summon your sword and protect your sisters, Kenna whispers in my head, Kamryn Fighter is back from the dead and plans to kill Hadley with the blade. She has the blade.