{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

Start from the beginning

"Mmm..." You open your eyes only to find yourself in an unfamiliar room on top of a bed and having no recollection of who & where you are but you keep your calm and scan your surroundings with narrow eyes.

As you were looking around you see hear the door open and turn to see a "158cm (5ft 18inches) red-eyed fair-skinned pretty teenaged girl with long black hair tied into pigtails by blue ribbons.

She noticed you were awake and ran towards you with a frantic look on her face. "(Y/n)!, are you ok?!" She quickly looked you over making sure there nothing wrong with you but then noticed how she was acting and turned bright red. "I-Its not like I was w-worried or anything so d-don't get the wrong idea, Baka!"

You ignored her outburst meanwhile your eyes unconsciously softened as you carefully looked at the girl who seems to know you and while she does seem familiar, you can't recall her name. "Uhm... Would you happen to know me?"

She looked at you stunned then paled as her voice trembled. "Y-You shouldn't joke around like that (Y-Y/n)..."

You tilted your head. "(Y/n)? Is that my name?"

She looked like she was about to faint but she gathered herself albeit barely and tightly gripped your shoulders. "I-Its me Noire d-don't you remember?" She looks at you hoping that you're just joking around even if she knows you wouldn't joke like that.

You shook your head and looked at her apologetically "I'm sorry Uhm...Noire, was it? but I really can't remember much of anything."

She starts to tear up and runs out of the room to go get help.

...

...

...

As soon as Noire left you looked around the room and got up off the bed.

A holographic window suddenly popped out of nowhere right in front of you.

~~[[[Would host like to enter Safe Mode to speed up recovery?]]]~~

~~[[[Yes or No]]]~~

You click yes since recovering probably means somethings wrong with you and getting better faster is the best choice you could currently think of.

"Woah..." Your suddenly surrounded by a burst of black flames but they feel very familiar so you don't panic.

...

...

...

As the black flames dispersed you noticed that the room looked a lot bigger than before but you then shook your head. "No, it seems that I've grown smaller... And my voice is different to..." You've turned into an extremely cute "10inch" tall chibi.