🔘 Chapter 1: Nameless Book

Start from the beginning

"Hey Yuu-chan, the kids are already gone but you're still here, need a hand?" She asked, she was already dressed to go home so I looked at my watch to see what time is it and saw that 4 hours had already passed. The books and toys are still a mess and it's already getting dark.

"No it's okay sensei, and I'm sorry I just... I was reading this book." I was about to show her the nameless book but I noticed it was gone from where I left it.

"What book?" She tilted her head in confusion. "It probably fell in the box when I put it aside, I'll wrap this up before I leave, Take care Akiba-sensei!" I tried to change the topic, thankfully she let it go.

"Take care then, Yuu-chan!"

I tried to find the book afterwards but it seemed as though it had vanished out of nowhere so I decided to just proceed on sorting the other donations to save time, I was about to put it in the 'not for kids' box anyway. The moral of the story was there and I think the plot is pretty childlike too, but I think the whole content is not really that suitable to be read to and/or by children, it was too...dark for young minds to take, nor even to be grasped.

It started as a normal fairytale kind of story, there was a poor magical girl that was so kind and pure that she managed to form her whole reverse harem that will serve her for life, though she ended up with the Prince anyway, that part was okay I guess. The dark part was when she attracted a psychopath with her charms, I think the word yandere³ will suit the guy better.

He became obsessed with the heroine that he started harassing her, his whole intention was just to torment the heroine until she relies on him but it went out of hand. The book even explained his devious deed in detail and it consist of torturing the heroine's loved ones in front of her to let her know that she only have him, manipulated the girl's memory with the purpose of breaking her mind to make her submissive to him, and finally kidnapping her to bind her with him for eternity until he decides whether it's already the time for both of them to die. Luckily the Prince saved the day and punished him through the worst way possible.

The Prince made the palace guards make use of every torture device they can find on the yandere guy, still not satisfied with the physical torture, the Prince used mental torture and manipulated the yandere's hand into cutting himself with an axe while avoiding the vital parts to keep him alive as he watch himself tear his own skin in front of a crowd.

After that, the Prince conquered their country and made every citizen a slave for their kingdom. Even though the Prince was not labelled as a psychopath in the book, he was definitely going there with the way he thinks of 'suitable' punishments. Even now the story still haunts me, it was just too much for me to take and I feel like watching an hour video of puppies and kittens playing with each other is still not enough to cleanse my mind by how graphically the brutal scenes were described in the book.

I finished cleaning at almost 8PM, it was already dark and quiet outside. The perfect time for families to have dinner together and talk about each other's day. "It would be nice to have a family." I sighed. While locking the centre, I noticed a golden light from my peripheral vision. I looked at it and saw that the centre's mirror was mural glowing. We live in a small town so people don't usually walk alone at night especially around here, because of that I couldn't confirm if what I'm seeing is merely a hallucination or not.

"W-what" I stuttered, even though It was a strange sight I couldn't help but reach out to it. I always loved bright things. Though I doubt anyone would just walk past by a glowing mural, it was mesmerizing to the eyes, and strange, of course, I am but a curious man like anyone else.

Step by step, I continued to come closer. By the time I snapped myself into reality, I was already being engulfed with blinding light.

--
TRANS:

¹nii-chan - nii means older brother and chan is a name ender, or "honorific suffix," that adds a sense of endearment. So, nii-chan is a sweet way to refer to your older brother.

²sensei - Japanese word for teacher.

³yandere - A yandere is often sweet, caring, and/or innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.

**

Author's Note:

Hello non-existent readers, this story have been sitting in my notepad for so many months now and I'm afraid I need to uninstall that useless notepad finally, but I kinda love this self-indulgent story so I'm just gonna paste it here in my wattpad.

* But if anyone's reading this, please leave some comments or votes for me to see if someone's actually reading this ;-; b-but I'm not forcing you or anything /// I'm just- Okay I'll leave now.

Updated Author's Note:
I'm back! I just edited this now (10-30-2020) but it's just a quick revision so please let me know if I still left some errors to correct!

⚪= Unedited chapter
🔘= Edited/Revised chapter