🔘 Chapter 3: Anastasius' Memories

※ Gif of Anastasius' famous smile on the media.

___

Okay, okay. First I need to calm down and assess everything. If I really got transmigrated into that book and they were all calling me Anastasius then I'm really doomed, out of all of the characters that I could've become I ended up being the yandere villain? The villain who will harass the heroine and would eventually get tortured multiple times in front of a crowd, whose entire kingdom would be enslaved by the hero!

Is this real? Based on the book, Anastasius had frizzy silver hair, sickly pale complexion and acts in a strange behavior. His eyes were his only striking feature, having the prettiest cerulean color. Maybe I can check by these features if I really became him? So
to find out, I rushed towards the big mirror by the window to look at myself.

Looking at the kid in front of me that imitated my every action, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I recalled how the author described him in the book, hideous and sickly, but there's not a trace of those two in what I'm seeing right now! Because of that I unconsciously relaxed, because the longer that I look at him, especially seeing those little brows furrow adorably, the more I find him so lovely.

"He's so cute!" I unconsciously cooed. Though if I'm really Anastasius in this world should I practice referring to myself in first person point of view now?

My hair is silver and it stops at my nape, I knew I read a part of the book that explains how the length of hair in this kingdom explains the social status of an individual. The longer the hair, the higher the status. Though that only applies to men, it's usually the amount and type of jewelries when it comes to women.

But sure enough, a royalty should have longer hair than this ... Oh right, the Queen lowered my status. Well, it doesn't really matter I guess. I'm actually more used with short hair, this nape-length hair is quite troublesome and all I want is to just cut it off.

My eyes resembles a cat's and my cheeks are naturally pinkish. My bright cerulean eyes are really captivating. But why does everyone calls me hideous?

"He always wears a long face."

I suddenly remembered what the gossiping lady said earlier, which made me recall some of his parts in the book. Now that I think about it, you would really be reluctant to approach a guy slouched in a dark corner with his head slumped down, his long frizzy hair covering his face while acting in a strange behavior and harassing women (well, the heroine) while not even speaking at all!

Though I don't think I would be labeled like that anymore. I usually never frown in my past life, never slouches, and of course, NEVER would I ever harass anyone. I'm proud to say that my manners are all textbook perfect since I was brought up in an orphanage, and there you would only survive if you acted in an exemplary behavior because otherwise, no one would want to adopt you. And basically because I at least have morals to know that harassing people is wrong.

"Anyway, would Anastasius look cute if he smiled?" With that thought I tried smiling at the mirror.

"Oh no he's really so cute." I cooed once again. I really should stop referring to myself in Third point of view.

🔹🔷🔹

It's been a month since I first arrived here and I started to accept that this world really isn't a dream at all. The nights after I arrived in this world, the memories of Anastasius came flashing in my dreams. He really lived an awfully sad life in the whole nine years of his existence.

Everyone, except the maids and some butlers, resented him because his mother had light magic and it's considered a curse here since every Royalty in this kingdom only possesses dark magic.