"That's your crazy girlfriend." My mother smiled, shaking her head.

"Come on." I giggled, pulling him up the staircase.

When we made it to my room, he plopped down onto my bed as I closed my room's door.

I walked over to my vanity and took a seat as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked me and I turned back to look at him.

"I'm fine." I said quietly and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Not feeling anymore pain?"

"No. I feel better now." I told him, referring to me feeling extreme pains in my stomach from the pill.

"Still bleeding?"

"Sage." I whined, not wanting to talk to him about that.

"What, baby? I just want to know that you're alright."

"I'm okay." I smiled, shaking my head.

"I really just don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?" He pressed and I sighed.

"I want to know how you're feeling, ma."

"I'm fine, babe." I told him as he looked at me for a long while.

"I don't believe you." He shrugged.

"You've been acting distant and you haven't been talking much about it so I know it's bothering you."

"Babe, I said I'm-"

"I don't believe you." He cut me off, speaking sternly.

"Talk to me, Olive."

"Babe."

"Talk to me."

"I don't know." I spoke, biting my lip to keep from bawling.

"I just feel so guilty."

"I feel so guilty, babe." I shook my head.

"Guilty?" He asked and I nodded.

"A baby was growing inside of me and now it's not..."

"Our baby, Sage." I bit my lip harder as tears reluctantly fell from my face.

"I know, ma.." He trailed off.

"Come here." He told me and I stood to my feet to walk over to my bed.

I sat down on my bed before he pulled me to him.

"I'm so sorry, ma." He apologized, wiping the fresh tears that fell from my face.

"It's my fault. I'm the one that put you through all of this, I should've strapped up when you asked me to."

"It's fine, babe. There's no reason to back track now, we can't change anything. I just want to feel better."

"Do you want to talk to somebody?"

"Like a therapist?" He went on and I shook my head.

"I just want to talk to you..."

"I'm all ears, baby. Tell me what you're feeling." He spoke, looking me in my eyes.

*
Later that day

"Yeah. I'm with her right now, she's sleeping." I heard Sage say as I awoke from my slumber.

I was knocked out on his chest from telling him everything that I felt and then crying myself to sleep afterwards.

"Yeah. I'll talk to her about it later, we're kind of going through something right now and I don't want to put that pressure on her." He said to whoever he was on the phone with.

"Alright, I'll hit you later."

I watched as he hung up his phone and looked down at me.

"Who was that?" I asked, clearing my throat as I wrapped my arm around him.

"Mike."

I nodded simply as I listened to his slow, therapeutic heart beats.

"You cried yourself to sleep, ma." He reminded.

"I know. I needed that. I never cried about the situation until today."

"I think you should talk to somebody."

"I don't want to talk to anyone, Sage." I spoke, getting a bit more defensive than anticipated.

He didn't say nothing, he just looked at me as I sighed.

"I don't want to talk to anyone else but you." I reminded him.

"I get that but I don't want you to end up falling into depression. It's not a good feeling, babygirl."

"I won't, I promise."

"Alright, Olive." He said before his phone rang again.

I closed my eyes tight, trying to make myself go back to sleep as he answered.

"Woah, slow down. What?" I heard him say and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up.

"Ma.." He trailed off and I already knew it was his mother.

"That has nothing to do with you." He said and I sat up because I could hear him getting angry.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he put his phone on speaker.

"I can't believe you got that little.." She trailed off, too angry to even get her words out.

"..whore pregnant, Sage."

"And then the little slut gets an abortion, I hope she knows that she will rot in hell." She said and my heart dropped.

He hung up the phone on her before she could say anything else.

"Baby." He looked at me as I bit my lip, standing to my feet.

"Olive." He stood to his feet as well.

I quickly walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me before Sage could catch me.

I broke down crying as he stood on the other side of the door.

"Babygirl, I love you."

"I love you too." I told him, breathing heavily.

"Don't cry, love. Nothing she says matters, she's just mad because I love you so much and there's nothing she can say to change that."

"Open the door for me please?"

I wiped my face before I slowly opened the door for him.

"I'm done with her." He said, shaking his head.

He pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around my waist as he shoved his head into my neck.

"Until she can learn to respect you as my lady, she's out of our life."

I didn't say anything, I simply listened. His mother was hard to deal with but this was the icing on the cake for the both of us. The subject was touchy and whether she knew it or not, it just wasn't right.

"Come on, get dressed."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Our spot."

*