•°•11•°•

"I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note"
-JINX

JINX'S POV

"That's your old lady huh?" Floyd asks Ricky. With a sight Ricky respond with a firm nod.

"Yep" Ricky breathes out.

"Well, you need to handle this sh!t, all right? Get up there, smack on her ass and tell her, knock this sh!t off" Floyd said pointing towards the witchy girl.

"And I thought Ricky was a vanilla king of man" I muttered only up enough for Harley to hear. Harley just laughed and shook her head.

"I do not think that'd be wise. I'm gonna draw out the big one. My boys will detonate the bonb underneath him" Flag said about to go out.

"I've been waiting for you all night. Step out of the shadows. I won't bite" Witch b!tch calls out.

Suddenly I went out and went to face the evil b!tch. I was like in a trance.

"Grab her!" Flag hisses. Quickly Harley tackled me, she tightly grab my forearm and drag me back to the group.

"Blue! Stop" Harley hiss at me.

"Why are you here? Because the soldier led you? And all for Waller? Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally. And I know what you want. Exactly what you want" Witch b!tch said before everything goes black.

====Vision=====

"Mom! Mom wake up!"

I suddenly bolted up and see my sweet little Adrien looking at me with his toothy smile that I love so much.

"Darling what are you doing here?" I ask, my eyes roaming around my old home. Hesitantly I slowly patted his head, afraid that it's not real. But his smile felt so real to me. How I miss that smile.

"What are you saying Mommy? Are you still sleepy?" Adrien pouted as he climb into my lap.

"N-no..?" That came out us a question and not a statement. What the fudge is happening?

"Mommy stop being weird! Daddy and Luca are preparing breakfast downstairs! And I'm hungry!" Adrien whined. We got up and he led me downstairs. I was met by my handsome husband and my messy son.

"Good morning my love!" Stephen chirp. Wiping his hands, he made his way towards me. Wrap his hands around me and gave me a big kiss on the lips like he use to do.

"Eww Dad that's gross!" Luca gag making his little brother Adrien laugh.

"What's happening here?" I ask. This weird.... How in the world?

"Me and Luca are making you a Mother's Day breakfast but it turned out to be a war zone. He chuckled as he stared at Luca.

I stepped back and what I found was literally disturbing. A mirror was place near the living room. There I saw a woman with long wavy blonde hair, her eyes were sparkling blue, her skin was beautifully pale porcelain skin. And what frightens me more is that I look normal.