Introduce the Skwad

"Gotham is filled with very bad people and gentlemen, I am the BADDEST!"
- Jinx

•°•°•°•

¦¦<Edited>¦¦

Inside Belle Reve there was special prison built for a special someone other than Harley Quinn. If you ever decide to go there, you should always take precautions, leave all of your belongings behind. Because the tiniest thing can be a weapon, you may never know what will happen once your inside the self proclaim Karma's Cage .

(Author: I know it's loki, handsome devil and one of my husbands

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Author: I know it's loki, handsome devil and one of my husbands. I have a lot of fantasy husbands, we all have... Anyway I'm rambling, this is what Jinx's cage looks like, harley has the metal bar box cage thingy while Jinx have this. I know it's hard but try ignoring loki this is not his cage for now, in this book.)

I sat in the middle of my cage, humming different kinds of tunes that comes in mind.

Well, you really can't do anything if your in a straight jacket with your mouth covered to prevent you from biting someone. I mean seriously, I look like that fucking Hannibal dude besides I didn't bite too hard. Well, he did bleed a lot.....but its his fault for being a dick.

"He should treat a unicorn like me with more respect."I giggle at the thought.

"Doll face, what did ya do today?" Griggs hit the glass with the butt of his rifle.

"Oh, I forgot, you were bound the whole day!" He laughed.

I quietly giggle, "Well Griggs my boi, my stupid and ugly boy, I did do something today." I smiled underneath my mask.

"I thought of ways to kill you slowly and painfully that will make you wish that your dead" I cackled making him flinch slightly.

"Your a beautiful girl too bad your a psychopath" He snapped before walking away.

"Hey what can I do? Once you go wacko you can never go backo!" I cackled.

~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~
"I want to build a team of bad people who can do good things" Amanda Waller suddenly declared making everyone in the room face her.

"What do you mean?" Ford asked her. Everyone in the room became silent, awaiting for the response of the infamous Amanda Waller.

"Task Force X, when the government gives secret missions that can be disavowed later, we send them in" Waller stated as she grab a metal suitcase and placed it in the table.