•°•8•°•

Hello people! Time to introduce a new character! As you know this is not the real Jinx, I just borrowed her appearance and overall crazy. I have a backstory for her. Which I am planning to show but I still don't know when? 😅

 Which I am planning to show but I still don't know when? 😅

I know some people know who this guy is. But to those who don't know, this is Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul. This is what I imagine Dog would look like. But instead of white hair he has black and his eyes are gold. His like the right hand man of Jinx!

===========================

"Hold on! I'm about to say something really cool!"
- JINX

JINX'S POV

Waller has deadly look in her eyes. She glares at the wounded soldier harshly.

"Deadshot shoot those women right now" She commands. Looking at the hitman with fire in her eyes.

"Both of them ain't done shit to me" Floyd said before turning away.

"Your a hitman right? I got a contract, kill Harley Quinn and Jinx. Do it for your freedom and and your kid." She sneered. Floyd gritted his teeth but followed.

"Now both of them are dead" Deadshot said shooting me and Harley.

I laid down pretending to got shot just like Harley slump down. When Waller has a smug look that's when I stood up and wave like a maniac jist to piss her off more. I tap the jet twice and signaled Dog to get out of here.

Author's POV

"I missed" Floyd monotonously said. Waller shakes her head before taking out her phone.

"It's Waller, Savior one-zero and one-two's been hijacked. Shoot it down." Waller shouted.

"Roger that ma'am, Going hot" The soldier replied.

"Watch all of you so that tou don't end up like our friends Harley and Jinx" Waller stated. The skwad became tense as they await the news.

Diablo was getting fidgety as he anxiously wait the news about what happen to Jinx. After what it feels like hours, Waller's radio crackled to life.

"Target destroy ma'am" Waller smirk before thanking the soldier.

"Now that's done get me out of here" Waller ordered feeling smug.

"Harley Quinn and Joker are no more" She stated with a smirk.

"And the infamous Jinx the Queen of Bad luck dissappears forever" She laughs. Making Diablo's blood boil even more.

Within a minute another helicopter shows up and openz the door awaiting for Waller.

"Watch your step ma'am" Flag said as he watch her load the chopper. His shoulder still stings but nothing he can handle.