•°•3•°•

"Volatile explosives are a girl's best friend!"
-JINX

Chapter 3 "Ricky is gay"
•°•°•°•
¦¦<Edited>¦¦

Author's POV

After detaining JINX, making sure she drinks all of her medicines. The guards led her to a dusty road, covered with marching soldiers .What appeared to be a walls of circular building surrounding the soldiers with ripped fabric draping from the roofs.

In the corner of this commotions, their were a couple of guards stationed armed and ready. They were around a row of wheelchairs people strapped to each other.

One of them was the infamous Harley Quinn laughing at the men in front of her.

A large man covered in scales was wheeled out in a fork lifter and put him in line with the other inmates.

Rick Flag strode up to the circle of soldiers, a large gun in hand.

"Alpha, bravo team on me" he yelled as he entered. Men in military uniforms at his flanks.

"What the fuck, Flag! Don't tell me we're working with criminals now? " A man in military uniform hissed into his ear.

"Unlock them" Flag ordered, ignoring the man. The guards hesitated but nevertheless, they complied to his demand. Harley sprung up and stretch her arms out. Outside the guards, a helicopter roared down, soldiers stomping towards it.

JINX'S POV

"Finally!" I sprung up and stretch, shaking my head, I let out a yell causing all of them to look at me.

"Oops" I innocently said before cracking up. Laughing maniacally, I can't stand being so serious.

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya" Girly with white hair greeted me, her arms outstretched. I gave her my most pretties smile before shaking her hand.

"Hiyaa Doc!! People call me a bitch but for you, call me Jinx" I giggled

"Hiyaa Doc!! People call me a bitch but for you, call me Jinx" I giggled. Her eyes widened for a moment before flashing her own pretty smile. I know everyone of them, ya know what they say keep ya enemies close but keep ya potential toys closer.

"Wanna know how to dismember a guy using spoon?" I smiled excitedly

"Ya bet!!" She giggles. You must be thinking, this is the beggining of a wonderful friendship. Not! Too bad though, I kinda like Harley but I have a huge beef with her "pudding".

But that's a story for another time!!

"Huh? What's that? We should kill everyone and escape!" We said in unison. We laughed causing the soldiers to point their guns at us.

"Sorry, it's the voices" I laughed twirling a lock of my vibrant blue hair.

"Kidding! That's not what they really said" Harley finish my sentence. Before joining me in my crazy laughter.

"Psychopaths" Flag muttered shaking his head.

"Ya know what they said Ricky! Great minds think a like" I purred making my way towards him. Lightly tracing his shoulders, making him shiver.

"Back off blue" He regained his composure rather quickly. Hmm.... His gay, alright I understand.

Suddenly, guards from the helicopter came in. A large bag in their hands shifting about. I quickly glided towards them. Flag followed his gun near the crook of his arm.

"What's this? Flag sarcastically asked as the bags were place on the floor.

" Twelve pounds of rubbish in a ten pound sack"

He sauntered over to the bag, which was cussing and yelling as well as moving about. The guards unzipped the bag and a man's shoes started kicking out.

"Welcome to the party, Captain Boomerang" Rick greeted.

Boomerang, HahaHaha! What a weird name!

Boomy struggled out of the bag, pushing himself out. He attacked the nearest guard. Flag was quick enough to held a gun to his face.

"Hey, hey, hey" Boomy exclaimed loudly in an Australian accent. Fake innocent lining his voice. "What's going on man?

" Come down" Rick ordered.

"Hey, here I was just playing Marlon with my Nana when this red streak hits me out of nowhere" He lied, hands raised in surrender.

"Yeah, And I was just playing house with my dog and this pink haired wannabe and girl with a top hat started shooting at me" I innocently said. Crossing my arms and pouting like a toddler that didn't get sweets.

"Shut up, you were caught robbing a diamond exchange and you were caught bombing buildings" Rick sneered as he pressed harder against Boomy's store.

"Fine, ya know volatile explosives are this girl's best friend" I rolled my eyes and giggled.

Boomy still insisted that he was innocent. Until a shiny black fancy car drove in. A bulky soldier stepped out holding an ipod. Ricky immediately dropped his grip. The ipod opened revealing the Wall's face.

"Flag stop with all this rubbish" She said annoyance lace in her tone.

" Sorry ma'am, listen up!" Rick yelled, getting their attention.

"In your necks. The injection you got. It's a nanite explosive. It's the size of a grain of rice but as powerful as a hand grenade" Ricky paced along us.

I quickly touch my neck. Ah crub buckets, how can I shop clothes and plan world domination now?

"You disobey me, you die, you try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate me or vex me, then guess what? You die" Ricky continued.

At this moment me and Harley's hand shot up.

"I'm known to be quite vexing, I'm just warning ya" She told him.

"And I was told that my face is the most irritating thing that they have ever seen" I grinned at him.

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" Flag yelled. We both pulled are hand down, frowning like a child.

"This is the deal" Flag continued, glaring slightly.

"Your going somewhere very bad to do something that'll get you killed but until that happens, your my problem" He pressed his lips into a thin line and shrug.

"So, that was a pep talk? The bald guy who I learned was Deadshot ask still glaring at Ricky.

" Yep, that was a pep talk" Ricky replied, bluntly. He pointed over to the side.

"There's your stuff, grab what you need for a fight. Wheels up in ten" The last sentence he yelled, addressing the entire camp.

Today is going to be a fun day. I'm surrounded by my kind of people. Hahahahaha!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
I'm still alive, surprise people! Been really busy like really busy.