•°•4•°•

"You're my favorite waste of bullets"
-JINX

Chapter 4 "Strip Tease"
•°•°•°•
¦¦<Edited>¦¦

JINX'S POV

I marched over to a black case with my name on it and kneeled down. I eagerly unclipped and pulled up the lid. My lips curled into a grin before bursting into a laugh. Finally this is more my style!!

Harley suddenly scream making me laugh harder.

I pulled out my old clothes. I quickly strip showing off my cloud bullet tattoos and my lacy black underwear not caring about the others. I sneak a peek over my shoulder and the guards were holding their breaths. I grinned wickedly but did nothing.

I pulled on my worn out fish nets stockings, then my half pink and half black shorts over them. My lucky boots were pulled swiftly after.

Then I pulled my favorite half pink and half black bra that was covered in bullets. I am dress to kill! Literally!

"Can someone unclasp my bra" I purred. Moving my hair to the side. A red faced soldier steps out and shakingly unclasp them.

"Be careful with blue, she may be pretty in the eyes but deadly when touched" Ricky stated not even looking me in the eyes.

I let out a small giggle side eyeing the trembling soldier.

"Don't be scared, it's not like I'll bite, oh wait.... Hahahahaha" I laughed. When my bra was unclasp, I quickly pulled on my favorite bra.

I swung my bullet sash over my head. Did my hair into a braid on each side. Put on a fingerless glove and some bracelets on the other hand. I grab my guns, Kill and Shot, my bazooka Fishbones and my army of bombs, I call them Skullies.

It's a good thing they didn't get anything here. My phone is still here, even my favorite red lipstick. I quickly slid my phone into my bra and put on lipstick.

Gotta look good cause this is the last thing people see when they met me

I turned around locks of blue hair falls into my face concealing half of my face. Everyone was almost done getting ready.

I made my way to particular guy covered in tattoos

I made my way to particular guy covered in tattoos. He looks yummy! Like really yummy!

"Hello sweety, you have an awesome face" I smiled wide. He just looks at me and chuckled.

"And you have the devil's eyes bambina" El Diablo stated, his Spanish accent makes my knees weak.

"Thanks, These eyes held thousand of secrets" I purred.

"Wanna know one" I wink. It's time to release my flirty bitch.

"Hey, what's that stuff on your face? Does it wash off?" Boomy ask causing lizard man to give a low laugh.

"Hey, if you like a girl could you light her cigarette with your pinky?" Harley joined in, swinging her bat.

"Cause that be really classy"

"Hey you might not want to laugh at him cause homeboy here could torch this whole joint to the ground" Deadshot stated causing me to smile mischievously. Nice! So his like a ticking time bomb! I like bombs!!

"You got nothing to worry about from me" Diablo said. "I'm cool homie"

"But I like fire" I pouted. Making Deadshot sight loudly.

"And I almost forgot, we are in the presence of a Queen" Deadshot did a low bow. Making me giggle.

"Hey! I thought I was your Queen" Harley marched over to us. Pouting while I stuck my tongue at her.

"You're the Queen of Crimes nothing special really, while blue on the other hand is the Queen of Bad luck. She's much more destructive than you." Deadshot stated, while testing his gun.

"Heck, she, alone destroyed a whole town before ending up here"

That made me laugh. "Why thank you Floyd, what can I say? Destroying a city is my favorite waste of bullets and explosives" I grinned. Twirling my braided hair.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
This is not totally the JINX in league of legend. I just borrowed her looks and overall crazy. Because I'll add some me touches here and there that might surprise you like the guns that I added. So I'm warning you before hand.