•°•5•°•

"Meet my friends of varying sizes!"
-JINX

Chapter 5 "Bitchy Samurai"
•°•°•°•
¦¦<Edited>¦¦

JINX'S POV

"Alright, enough chit-chat. Everyone! Get in the jet !" Flag ordered as he got inside the big black flying thingy.

His so bossy, don't do that, don't kill that, blah blah blah. If only there wasn't a stupid chip imbeded on my neck. I'll show him how a real queen leads.

We all got in the flying thing, all of us were seated on the right while the soldiers were on the other side. Ricky was holding an iPad. Opening it, revealing the Wall.

"Behold the voice of God" Rick said.

"For those of you who don't know me... I am Amanda Waller. There's an active terrorist event in midway city. I want you to enter the city, rescue hvt-1 and get them to safety" I scratch my head and raise my hand.

"I'm sorry but I don't speak normie, what is HVT-1?" I innocently asked.

"Normie? Isn't that a dog's name?" Boomy joked causing me to sight dramatically.

"It's Normal you uncultured swine!" I rolled my eyes and huff loudly.

"The only person that matters in the city, the one person you can't kill. Complete the mission, you get time off your prison sentence. Fail the mission, you die. Anything happens to Colonel Flag, I'll kill every single one of you. Remember, I'm watching, I see everything" At the end of her speech the iPad turned off.

"There's your pep talk" Ricky said as he threw the iPad in his bag before seating down.

"Compared to you, she killed that sh!t" Floyd said making me laugh.

"So is that it? We're some kind of suicide squad?" I titled my head to the side.

"So fun!" I giggled.

As we were about to take off, a samurai lady jumps in. I eyed the lady from head to toe. A long pointy sword caught my attention. I like pointy stuff.

"This is Katana, she's got my back. She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke, just like mowing the lawn. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the soul of its victims" Rick said.

"The names Jinx and allow me to introduce you to my friends of varying sizes!" I smiled deviously. Showing fishbones, my guns and skullies at her.

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya. Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?" Harley sarcastically greeted making me laugh.

Suddenly Samurai lady pulls her sword out talking in her native tongue. Making us raise our hands in surrender.

"Why so serious Katana?" I grinned mischievously making Harley giggle.

"Calm yourself cowgirl. Ain't that kind of mission. Take a seat" Rick says noticing the tension. Me and her had a mini staring contest before she pulls away and takes a seat near Ricky.

"She seems fun" Harley commented making me giggle.

After a little over an hour filled with laughs for no reason, me and Harley were looking out the window noticing a whole bunch of lights surrounding what looked like a tornado.

"oohhh, pretty lights!" Me and harley hooted before giggling.

"what happened?" Deadshot ask looking at the window before turning to Rick.