"Whatever just go to your class." I hooked my bag on my shoulder and exited the canteen.

"Nice one Manoban! You scored yohooo!" She shouted across the hallway and I couldn't help myself but to face palm.

I went to my classroom and sat at the back. The discussion gone good. I didn't fell asleep at all but I didn't learn anything.

The kiss has been bugging me and I couldn't think straight! (you're not straight though)

I touched my chest where my heart was placed. It's beating louder and faster than usual.

What the fuck is this?

I'm walking my way to my car when I saw cat woman standing beside it.

Shyness suddenly hit me. I can feel my whole face heating. My heartbeats aren't normal anymore.

What to do? What to do? Fuck! Shit!

I want to pass out to get out of this situation but I cant! Lord God I'm begging you what will I do?

I decided to continue walking to my car with big footsteps.

I can feel my heart doing a backflip over and over again.

"Lisa?" Jennie called me but I didn't look at her because I'm nervous as fuck.

"Hey Lisa." She said again walking to me. Yay! Don't come near me you're making me crazy!

You're making my heartbeats wilder.

"Lisa is there a problem?"

I didn't notice that her face was inch apart from mine so I immediately stepped away.

Fuck.

"I'll drive the car now." I said.

She looked at me confused. I just entered the car then later she went inside it too.

"Don't speak anything I don't want to hear some noise." I immediately said to her.

"What a grumpy cat." She said.

"Just shut up okay." I said.

"Okay." She said and sit properly.

Cat woman got something on her bag and looked at it. I got curious so I took a look at it.

I parked my car at the side lane immediately when I saw that it's my childhood photo on her phone.

"Give it to me!" I said and tried to reach my picture from her hand.

She stopped me by putting her palm on my face. "Ah ah ah. Not so fast you jerk! It's my time for revenge."

"Give it to me or else—"

"Or else what?" She cut me.

Didn't know what I'm saying, the words left my lips unconsciously, "Or else I will kiss you!"

An awkward moment stopped both of us from arguing. Then cat woman suddenly talk, "Do it!"

"What?"

"Do it if you can!" She said challenging me.

"I will."

"Then do it!" She said arguing back.

"Don test me because I really can do it." I shouted.

"Stop shouting, do it!" She said shouting too. "You coward!"

"Are you sure!?"

"Less talk, do it douchebag!"

"You're pissing me huh!?" I said.

"I don't care if I'm pissing you, you're so full of your— hmmp!"

I cut her off with my own lips. I held her waist and nip her lower lip.

I fucking lost my temper.

I distanced my lips from hers for a seconds.

When she thought that I'm letting go of her lips, she breathed out but I quickly kissed her again.

The kiss lasts for a minute then I finally let her lips go for real.

"Next time, don't ever dare to test me, ever again." I said.

I started the car's engine again and drove away.

While concentrating at the at the road I can feel my hands shaking.

Fuck my heart. It's beating faster like a horse in a race or maybe it's doing some backflips. Is it dancing? Honestly I don't really know.

Tell me? What is this?

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]