Cat And Mice

J E N N I E

"Hey! eat this, it's delicious!"

"Feed me, please!"

"Say ahhh first."

"Ahhh."

"There you go!"

"Mhhhmm Yummy!"

I cringed at their sweetness, yuck! I want to puke right in front of them.

Well obviously those aren't me and Lisa, You know I hate Lisa that I want to slap her from side to side.

"Chaeng here I bought you flowers!" Jisoo said handing a bouquet of flowers to Chaeng.

'Chaeng's weakness level 999 here you go, last time I checked she wanted to wreck Jisoo's face and now here they are!'

"Wow thank you Jisoo!" Chaeng giggles shyly.

My face automatically showed a disgusted expression.

Ugh! I can't believe this, I'm sitting with these two, no. Scratch it, I can't believe I'm sitting with these three!

"Aww Chaeng you're so cute!" Jisoo said and leaned to pinch the other ones cheeks.

Change blushes at her action, "Thenk yee." She said in a most girly way while putting her hair to her ear.

I saw Lisa also cringed at their sweetness, well who would not.

"Can you two stop flirting? It's very disgusting!" Lisa really couldn't stop herself.

Oh well nothing is new. I just grabbed my drinks and started sipping it. Trying to pretend I couldn't hear anything.

Jisoo and Chaeng looked at me and then to Lisa. "Says the one who ate Jennie's face yesterday!" I heard Jisoo said.

I suddenly spit my drinks to Lisa's face, "What the hell you cat woman!" She shouted angrily.

I got irritated to her and immediately glared at her as if I'm going to skin her alive.

Well I'm planning to.

"I mean what the hell are you saying Jisoo, you fucking bastard!" She ate her words pointing her finger to Jisoo.

"What the hell Lisa, you scared pussy! Don't even try to deny it!" Jisoo said she gave her phone to Lisa.

"What will I do with your phone?" Asked Lisa.

"Watch your scandal duh! But lower down the volume first." Jisoo said rolling her eyes.

I think Lisa got curious so she lowered the volume and played the video and after a minute I saw her face reddened.

'What's with her? Is she sick? Or maybe Jisoo let Lisa watched porn. Yuck!'

"What's with the video Jisoo? I swear if  it contains some sexual intercourse I will make sure you'll stay to your house for one week." I said, who knows maybe she's already breaking the rules.

"Huh, I'm not afraid Ms. President, go get my phone to Lisa and see it for your self." She said full of confidence, I see why she's Lisa's friend.

I thought Jisoo was a polite girl but she's an idiot too like Lisa.

Chaeng slapped her arm on the table. "Ouch Chaeng that hurts!" She caressed her arm that was slapped.

"You're so full of yourself! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" I don't wanna hear their bickering anymore so I averted my attention to Lisa.