Move VI

"Shit, Seb? Babe? Don't do this to me! Open your eyes! Open your fucking eyes! Seb-"

I was cut off from giving my mate cpr by one of the filthy dogs

Looking up at the black wolf I growled as I imagined a thousand ways to tear him apart

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I hissed before shifting and attacking him.

In fury i slashed my paw at the wolf's neck but it was quick enough to move out of the way and instead of hitting his throat i hit his shoulder as he let out a pain filled howl.

Bearing my teeth at him I didn't waist anymore precious as i could hear Sebastian's breath becoming even more shallow.

In one swift jump i was over the black wolf my teeth deep in hhis neck and soon i was shaking my head back and forth as the black wolf howled in pain and not a second later the howling ended as the life left the wolf.

Quickly turning back to my mate I couldn't help licking his wounded face before turning back into my human form.

They say a mates saliva is supposed to help speed the healing even more.

"Come on Seb. Please." I whispered as I cradled his head on my lap, moving the fallen hair from his face and since i was too engrossed in his well being I didn't realize that another wolf had come until a searing pain erupted from my shoulder down to my waist

A gasp proceeded my blood curling scream as the pain intensified from the wolf pressing his claws even deeper in my back.

Taking in a deep breath I slumped forward a bit as the wolf removed his claws from my back.

Trying to keep my eyes open was harder than expected but I still gently placed Sebastian's head on the ground before stumbling up to my feat.

"You shouldn't have done that." I seethed second before turning back into my wolf.

True my moves were sluggish and i did acquire a few more wounds but soon the wolf that wounded me was next to its pack member who laid dead on the floor a couple of feet away from us.

Tired and bleeding I couldn't do anything more than let a painful howl before laying over my mate so that if any other wolf comes they can't get to him easily.

I could hardly keep my eyes open and i knew i was loosing consciousness and mind linking someone could could make them loose attention and in turn get them hurt and as i heard a howl nearing us i was too out of strength to do anything other than close my eyes.

Sebastian's POV~
As I regained my consciousness the only thing i could hear was beeping machines and a soft and paced breathing pattern that wasn't my own.

Opening my eyes i looked around me and sucked in a breath as i saw whose breathing i heard.

Quickly taking the IV out of my arm i got out of the hospital bed and practically ran over to Dani who had multiple scars all over her arms and face, multiple IVs were attached to her arms and a heart monitor was the only thing that kept me from trashing the whole place as it reassured me that she's alive.

"I see you're up." I heard Christopher say and as I turned around i saw him and Jaxon standing in the door looking half dead

"What happened?" I asked not moving from Danis side

"We won, jax and i figured why you hate us so much, and the two of you have been out for three days." Christopher said as he crossed his arms

"What?"

"Turns out you're the one. Let me tell you something man, this is only the start, he didn't send only his troops, rouges were involved as well." Jaxon said as he rested his shoulder against the wall