Kyaih's Apartment

I was sitting out on the balcony trying to get some fresh air and also think about how my life would change after today.

He still hasn't called so we could talk about what we were going to do, so I'm assuming he's thinking or he don't know what to do.

Since everybody keep calling my baby a boy i really hope it's a girl. I wouldn't have a problem with having a boy, i just wanna rub it in they face when they find out it's a girl.

Standing up, i sighed before walking back in. My tub was calling my name, so i walked into my closet to find a tank top and some shorts.

Before i could make it to the bathroom, there was a knock on my front door.

Sighing i threw my clothes on the bed and walked to the door. Looking out the peephole i saw him standing against the wall with the ultrasound in his hand.

Taking a deep breath i unlocked the door and opened it. "I uh i didn't think you would come."

"Me either but uh we need to talk about a lot of stuff.", he sighed.

I stepped aside and opened the door wider for him to come in.

"When did you first take the test?", he asked plopping down on my couch. I closed the door and leaned against it.

"Last week, and i tried to schedule an appointment that same week but they were busy so i made the appointment for today.", i told him.

He nodded and looked back down at the ultrasound. "Why didn't you tell me you had suspicions that you were pregnant?"

"Aiden I'm pretty sure you not tryna be stuck helping me raise a child.", i stated.

"How you know?", he asked making me tilt my head to the side.

"Okay.", i said clasping my hands together. "Say for instance, we're going to use today as an example. Say you tryna get ya freak on while im here trying calm the baby down and the baby won't calm down so i call you. What's your next move and i want you to tell the truth."

"First of all what you saw today was nothing. We was about to have sex but i couldn't do that to you. Second of all you moving in with me so you not finna be by yourself. Third of all the only person imma be freaking is you. Kyaih you gotta understand this you having my baby. Our first born together. My want and need for you to be mine is even stronger. I want to be apart of both of y'all lives. Please let me."

"Aiden I really want to say yes but you make it so hard. You almost fucked another female today, what's to say you won't do it if we persue a relationship?"

"Almost. I almost did it. I couldn't because you were on my mind heavily. Kyaih you do something to me that no other female has. By looking at you, i get happy. Seeing you smile and hearing your voice brightens my day. And i tryna make things right, but i need you to help me make things right. Please give me a chance.", he said standing up and making his way to me.

"Aiden if i give you my all, i better have your all. If not the only relationship we'll have is co-parenting. I'm not playing with you. I've had too much shit done to me to allow you to break me.", i said wiping my eyes.

These damn hormones.

"And I won't.", he said pulling me into a hug.

I layed my head on his chest and i believed every word he said to me not knowing what was to come next.

Vote and Comment.

Thoughts on Kyaih?

Thoughts on Aiden?

Thoughts on Camryn?

Thoughts on Kyaih's family's reaction?

Thoughts on ole girl?

Thoughts on this chapter?

UPDATES WILL NOW BE ON TUESDAY'S AND THURSDAY'S