"Stop calling me that shit Carey.", Camryn saud making him smack his lips. He hated his middle name cause he said it was girly.

"My nigga Dwayne. Where you at?", i asked.

"I'm at my auntie house with Reece. Why wassup?", he asked.

"Tell Reece to come here. I gotta tell y'all something.", i said tucking my lips.

"Aye Re'Chelle come see what Yaya want.", he called out. This was my first time ever hearing Reece government name. Her name was cute but it didn't fit her.

"Bitch dont be using my government name.", i heard her mumble. "Wassup Yaya? Hey baby."

"Hi my love.", Camryn blushed.

"Well i got something to tell yall. Im pregnant.", i said making Dwayne straight face me. Reece stared at me with a smile on her face.

"Since when did i give you permission to be out here having sex?", Dwayne said making us all laugh.

"Man hush. But yeah guys im pregnant. I am 3 weeks and 6 days.", i said making Reece's eyes widen.

"Wait a minute. Bruh he birthday was three weeks ago and if i remember correctly her and Aiden was boo'ed up in the club and then they left. My nephew is a product of birthday sex?", Reece asked pretending to be confused.

"Yes Reece. Aiden is the father if thats what you tryna figure out and im not gon tell yall again. Im not having a boy its a girl.", i sighed.

"You still aint answer my question lil bit. Who told you to be out here having unprotected sex?", he said raising his eyebrows.

"Me nigga.", i laughed.

"Bet that up. When i whoop yo lil ass don't say shit.", he shrugged.

"Woah now. I got your niece growing inside me. You cant touch me.", i told him.

"The lies you tell. Bruh yo baby gon be a demon.", he said making me playfully gasp.

"Why would you say such thing?", i laughed.

"Nigga did you forget who you are and then who yo baby daddy is?", Reece said making me straight face them.

"Yall not funny. Im going feed my child. Bye.", i said before hanging up on them.

"Y'all are special.", Camryn laughed as she looked for a parking space.

"Yea yeah. Hurry up and park i want some quesadillllllllllas.", i smiled.

"Okay nigga damn.", she laughed.

"Chmon bitch.", i laughed.

"Bruh you is really crackin yo'self up over there.", she laughed shaking her head.

"Cause i got like that ahuh huh huh huh.", i sung.

"Ooookay. You said you was hungry so get out.", she laughed.

"Girl this my car. Gimme my damn keys.", i laughed.

She tossed them in my lap and then we got out.

"These quesadillllllllas finna smack.", i laughed.

"Keep that same energy when you throwing up them quesadilllllllas.", she said making me push her.

"Don't wish that on me. I ain't had morning sickness yet.", i said opening the door.

"Let's just worry about eating for right now.", she laughed.

Same Day
8:56 p.m.