"Do I really have to be in pain before you wake up?" I chuckled as he sighed in relief before flicking my forehead with his finger.

"YAH. DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT PABOYA!" he then scolded as I closed my eyes shut.

"Neeee~" I answered back with a guilty smile, knowing that I really scared him from a moment. "Yah, Jiminie... Mianhada...." I said tugging onto the ends of his shirt.

"So you're working the aegyo now huh?" He teased, still looking away with his arms folded.

"Yah give me credit. I'm trying here even if I'm barely doing the aegyo." I said earning a stifled laugh from him. "Yah Jiminie forgi-" I stopped mid-sentence as had my hands on my temple, squeezing it as I try to suppress the pain.

"Yah, you've done that act before. Stop it now." Jimin said, looking at me now.

I couldn't utter a word as a soft gasp just escaped my lips with my face probably contorted in pain that made Jimin panic.

"Yah. Yah. Yah." He said with his hands making it's way to around my arms, shaking me a little. "Yah. I'll call someone okay? Hold on hold on."

Jimin ran outside with pure urgency, not minding his morning hair as he ran down the halls to the nurse reception. My vision was blurring as I try to hold onto anything, fearing that I might go into a void I don't want to go in yet.

"No... No..." I muttered. "I don't want to lose my vision..." I cried softly as I heard scrambling inside the room with multiple hands guiding me to lie down and calm down.

"It hurts... It hurts..." I muttered but people just kept on doing what they were doing, checking the monitors and needles on me.

"YAH SHE SAID SHE'S HURTING!" I heard Jimin shout from inside the room but I can only see his silhouette from beside the recliner.

"Calm down sir..." a man's voice was heard before I felt something pricking my skin as a fluid entered my veins which really hurt that caused me to let out a small scream.

"YAH DON'T HURT HER!" it was his voice again. I tried to look at where he was as I saw two silhouette stopping one guy from approaching me.

It was the last thing I saw before the darkness consumed me.

.

.

Jimin's POV

"YAH DON'T HURT HER!" I screamed as I heard a small scream from her fragile self, unconsciously barging in if these two nurses didn't stop me from interfering.

"Calm down sir, we injected some pain relievers and sleeping fluid to help her ease the pain while Dr. Jiyoon is still doing a surgery. We can't do much since she strictly said she'll handle Ms. Min herself... She's okay sir. Calm down." One nurse tried talking some sense into me before sitting me down to the nearest chair which was the recliner Jungkook slept on when he snuck in last night.

As soon as the monitor showed normal heart beats, the three nurse working on her said that she's sleeping peacefully. Jungkook came in and saw a lot of people as he began to panic.

"She's okay now." I blurted before he could even say anything. He ran to her side without another word, dropping what seemed like a club sandwich on the drawer beside Christine's bed. A sandwich she always bugged Yoongi hyung to buy since she's sick of the hospital food.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked shakily with his back towards me as he caressed Christine's cheeks.

"I don't know either. We'll have to wait for Dr. Jiyoon to know what happened."