Pixal gave Kimberly a black gi, Cole thought he recognised it, he was right, because of Kim's height, Pixal calculated the best fit would be one of Cole older gi from when he was younger and thinner.

-"we look like twins now" Kim joked with Cole, but he didn't smile as he was still very cross that he had to take her against his will.

-"please Kim, stay near all the time"

-"Don't worry big brother I will stick on you like your shadow."

-"let's go then, the others are waiting for us"

[Kim]

As we walk outside I see everyone staring at me.

-"You must be kidding Cole! You are not taking her, are you?"
-"Sensei told me to!" - Cole hastily answers to the red Ninja, who just keep staring at me.

Gosh, I felt bad! I thought about just walk back into the monastery, but I remember my initial motivation to go with them. 

[AN: To understand Kimberly's 'motivation' to go after Grey, you probably want to read, if you haven't read yet, Chapters 12 & 13 - Professor Grey and Chapter 22 - Darkness, Shadows and Daggers, they are all about how Kim end up where she is now]

I try to be nice:

-"Cole I promise you I will not let you down"

-"It is not about letting me down Kim, it is about putting you in danger, that is what I am not happy about"

-"I will stay away from the action."

-"PLEASE DO! - Let's go!" - He grabbed my hand and jump out of the cliff, pulling me with him.

-"Wow! When you told me yesterday we could do this again, I didn't expect to be an everyday routine." - I said giggling in excitement.

-"Today is not for fun Kim" - He is still mad at me. He summoned his dragon very quick and pulled me behind his back.

I wrap my arms around him, and place my chin on his shoulder:

-"Cole! Do you remember when I lost my two front teeth?"

-"Yes" - for the first time since I ask to come together he smiles for me.

-"You are so stubborn, aren't you?"

-"Well, I grow up coping this very stubborn boy, what do you expect?"

[Ruby]

I wake up panicking, not aware of what just happen, I am restrained, tied in a rope against a wall, it hurts my wrist, and I can't feel my legs they are still numb, I know exactly what was used on me, but who would do that and why?

It is very dark, I had to adjust my eyes, I can see Lloyd the other side of the room, he is also restrained, but on chains, he still unconscious and his face has blood all over, his white t-shirt is also sucking in blood, he is hurt.

-"Lloyd!" - I called for him... -"Lloyd please wake!"

He doesn't move, and I desperately try to summon some power out of the Wolf, but I haven't got any.

-"Lloyd, can you hear me, please wake...."

Slowly I started hearing his fading thoughts, very confused to start with.

"Monster! You hurt Kimberly, I will tear you apart if you hurt Ruby!" - Ruby Ruby ! NO!"

-"Lloyd, I am right here! - Please wake!" - I know he is still in the final stage of the anaesthetic, but I start to cry in desperation for what I heard in his thoughts...

-"Ruby!" - he wakes

-"I am here Lloyd, I am right here..."

-"Are you hurt?"

-"No, I am not, only restrained, and my legs are still numb. I don't know what has happened!. The last thing I remember I was talking to Oliver and... Gosh where are we and where are them? Do you know anything? Who hurt you?"

-"Ruby! - I know exactly what had happened." - he pauses - "They had drugged both of us. Grey is the one that hurt Kimberly."

-"No! Are you sure?" - I can't control my tears, I can't believe what he is telling me.

-"Sorry, Ruby! He told me himself while torturing me and threatening me to hurt you to get her location."

-"No...no... WHY?" - I can't even speak, I felt betrayed, stupid, fool...

-"I don't know why! Ruby! He is a monster! And so is his wife, she is part of it."

-"I am so stupid! how could I haven't seen this coming? And I led both of us into this mess!! Ahhha......." - I screamed in frustration wailing on my tears.

-"Hey, Ruby ... Please don't cry... Is not your fault, you only see the good in people, Grey made you believe (...)"

(Clap! Clap! Clap!) - A very tall and thin female, wearing a mask and a black cloak, interrupted Lloyd, Clapping aloud in the empty room. 

-"How sweet! The Dragon comforting The crying Wolf, last time was him crying over you." - Said a strong female voice entering the darkroom. Her presence spread a cloud of dark cold and dump foggy that made my body to shiver. -"The Dragon is speaking the truth, for years the Grey twins, you might know them as Oliver and Dorota, have been working for me to lure you, so I could have you here once you were reunited to The Dragon."

-"Who are you?" - I asked her.

-"Oh no! I am hurt you don't remember me, Sister!"

-"I have no sister."

-"True. But we were one day the Genji twins, Ama Genji and me."

As soon as she called me Ama I remembered her.

-"Morrigan!"

-"See... you do remember me!" 

-"What do you want from us? Haven't you caused enough damage yet?"

-"Me... ?? You have no idea the damage you caused when you betrayed your squad and your twin. I am here to finish what I had started and forever erase the two of you from the cosmos"

[AN: Again, to understand Morrigan and her relationship with The Wolf you might want to go back to Chapter The Origins, especially the second half which explain the Oni Princess and her 3 Generals in command of a special squad to kill  the FSM]