Missing

Cyborg felt like an ass. He hadn't been able to sleep, all night his conversation with Robin had been playing over and over in his mind. He should have been gentler, or maybe he shouldn't have said anything at all. Batman would have come; Batman would have been able to deal with him, without pissing him off.

He arrived outside Robin's door. He hoped the night would have cooled him off and Robin would forgive him. Before he could change his mind, he knocked on the door.

'Hey Rob, you awake?' he said quietly. There was no movement on the other side. 'Rob, I know you're pissed at me. But can we talk? I just want to apologise. I shouldn't have said what I did.'

Still, there was no answer so Cyborg knocked again with a little more force, maybe Robin was in the bathroom or had headphones on.

'Robin?'

'Dude, what's up?'

Cyborg looked to see Beast Boy approaching him.

'Just trying to talk to Robin.' He considered something and then asked his teammate. 'Can you hear what he's doing in there?'

Beast Boy shrugged and turned himself into a dog, approaching the door. He stood and listened for a few moments, his ears twitching. He changed back and shrugged again.

'He's not in there.' He said.

'Is he in the gym?'

'No, I've just come from there. I haven't seen him since he left last night.' Said Beast Boy. Cyborgs concern was contagious. 'He did come home, right?'

'Check the garage.' Said Cyborg. He started walking towards where they kept all of their vehicles. Beast Boy followed closely behind him. He wasn't sure what had gone down the night before. One-minute Robin and Cyborg had been doing the dishes in the kitchen, the next Robin was storming out of the tower. His emotions had been so wild that BB had seen Raven wince.

'What happened before he left?' the green hero asked. 'In the kitchen?'

'I asked too many questions.' Said Cyborg. They entered the garage and went over to where Robin kept his bike. The motorcycle wasn't there.

'Shit.' Said Cyborg, making the other's eyes widen. The eldest of them never swore. 'Beast Boy, do a sweep of the tower, see if he's wandering around.'

Beast Boy nodded and ran off, transforming back into a dog as he went. Once he was gone, Cyborg pulled up the computer on his wrist. He tried calling Robin a few times, but it went straight to voicemail. He then tried calling the number KF had given him.

'Hello?'

'Kid Flash, it's Cyborg.'

'Oh hi, what's up?'

'It's Robin, he's gone.' He explained briefly what had happened the night before and that it didn't look like Robin had come home.

'Crap! I mean I knew he was a potential flight risk, but I didn't think he would actually run.' There was a groan and the half robot could imagine the redhead running a hand through his hair. 'I'll inform Batman and I'll be there within the hour.'

Once KF had hung up, Cy tried to call Robin again, this time he left a message.

'Rob, its Cy. Please call me when you get this. I need to know that you're ok. Please,' he took a shaky breath. 'Please don't do anything you'll regret.' He hung up, sighing to himself. 'Where the hell are you dude?'

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

A knock came on the door of his study, Bruce looked up from his work as Alfred entered.