Mischevious Killers kills the Night

Killer and Nightmare were sitting together in a spot of the forest. It was a really nice spot. They were surrounded by large trees, ther were some berry bushes and ghere was even a nice stream running by.  He smiled when the embodiment of darkness who had turned into his old self and was sleeping. He poked his side, earning a giggle. Killer smirked, tying Nightmare to a nearby tree. He found a large pair pf leaves and managed to get them over Nightmare's eyes.

   After about 10 minutes, Nightmare woke up and became frightened when he couldn't move or see.
  "Killer?" he called nervously. He felr a single finger start to wiggle inti his side, causing the skeleton to fall inti a slight fit of giggles.
  "Hehehey!" he giggled, turning his head. Killer smiled wider and continued, adding his other hand to the other side. He giggled louder.
   "Hehehehehehehe, quit it!" he squeaked. 

  For all of his life, Nightmare had been very ticklish. He was pretty embarassed when his gang of villans had seen Dream, his polar opposite of a brother, tickle him to pieces.  Killer smirked and attacked his belly, earning a large and adorable squeal followed by loud laughter and his cheekbones turning purple. Killer smirked and continued.
   "EEEEEEEEEE!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP, THAT TICKLES!" he shrieked helplessly. After about 6 more minutes, Killer finally let up and helped carry Nightmare back to the mansion of bad guys.