Ella nodded, turning on the radio and using the aux cord to put on One Direction. "Dani. . I just got home from an, I don't know how many hours, driving trip and you really think I want to listen to Harry Malik and the other ones?" Stiles asked.

Ella mocked offense, "First of all, Mr. Know-it-all, no one told you to go to Mexico, so shut it. Second of all, it's Harry Styles, you idiot." Stiles rolled his eyes, "I don't care, Dani." "Well you should. Their my lives," Ella said dramatically, placing her hands over her heart and leaning back on the seat as if she was dead. "Why was I cursed with you."

Stiles busted into Ella's room, "How the hell did I not notice that you weren't in school?" Ella looked up from her computer that laid on her desk, "I went with you, but then I separated from you and walked my ass back home. Now I'm here in bed watching 'The Fosters.' What do you want?" "Derek showed up at the Hale House and now he's at the sheriff's station. Come on!" Stiles exclaimed, pulling his sister out of bed. Ella groaned and put her hair up into a ponytail and slipped on Nike slides before following her brother out to the Jeep where Scott waited for them. Ella nodded at her boyfriend who shook his head.

When the three teenagers ran into the station, they saw Noah looking from the computer on deputy Haigh's desk then to the young Derek that sat on the bench in front of Noah's office. Noah looked at the teens then looked back at Haigh and Parrish, "I'll handle this." Noah then motioned for his children and Scott to follow him into his office.

Noah stood behind his desk and ran a hand over his face before asking, "I want you to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest. Have you been time traveling?" The teens shared a look. "Hang on, what?" Ella asked, furrowing her brows. "Because if time traveling is real, you know what? I'm done. I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House!" Noah exclaimed. "We found him like that," Stiles said. "Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?" Noah asked in disbelief. "No. We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake," Stiles said slowly, Scott closing his eyes and letting out a sigh. Ella pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

"You told me you were camping!" Noah hissed. "Yeah, we were. . In Mexico," Stiles said, Ella snorting. "And where were you?" Noah asked, looking at his daughter. "Oh, no, yeah I'm way too lazy for that stuff; I was sleeping," Ella nodded. "Derek's been aged backwards," Scott spoke up, "He can't remember anything. We just need to talk to him." "Yeah, well, so far he's not talking to anybody," Noah nodded. "He'll talk to me," Scott said. Noah sighed before going out and bringing in Derek then leaving.

Scott began to explain the 'plan.' "Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek asked. Both Ella and Stiles sat on their dad's desk, looking at the mail he had gotten. "There was an accident. You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back," Scott assured. "How much memory?" Derek asked. "A lot," Scott said as he crouched down, "But you can trust us." "You're an Alpha," Derek said, causing Ella to think that Scott has glowed his bloody eyes. "Okay, who are you? And who is he? And who is. . she?" Derek asked, causing the twins to turn.

Derek was mainly looking at Ella, "Who are you?" "Well, I'm her big brother, and he's her boyfriend," Stiles first pointed to himself then to Scott, "and we're also the guys keeping you out of jail." "Let us help you," Scott said. "No," Derek refused. Ella sighed and jumped off the desk and walked over to Derek, crouching down beside Scott, "Okay, Derek, you almost tore apart two cops back there. You need to listen to us, please."

Derek kept his eyes on Ella, "You're really pretty." Ella looked at Scott who looked as if he was going to rip Derek's throat out. Ella looked back at Derek and nodded, "Thank you." "And listening to us starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man. You got that?" Stiles asked. "I'm fine as long as it's not on a full moon, and she's there," Derek winked at Ella. Ella's jaw dropped a bit as she let out a small chuckle. "You still have trouble with the full moon?" Scott asked, ignoring Derek's comment. "I said I'm fine," Derek rolled his eyes as he looked up at Scott.

"All right, you coming with us or not?" Stiles asked. "You want me to trust you? Where's my family?" Derek asked, first looking at Stiles then at Ella. Ella bit her lip, "There was a fire. ." Ella saw how tears began to brink at Derek's eyes, causing her to purse her lips. "And. . They're not here anymore. They're fine. Just had to move out of Beacon Hills. And we're going to take you to them as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back."

Derek looked Ella in the eyes, the blue calming him down, "Okay." Ella smiled, "Okay. Haigh!" Deputy Haigh turned to look at Ella who had opened the door to the office, "He's ready for any questions or paperwork." Haigh nodded and motioned for Derek to follow him. Ella sighed and turned to look at Scott and Stiles, "I shouldn't have done that. I lied my ass off." "Hey, your ass is fine," Stiles said, "You saved him a ton of unnecessary pain. We'll figure this out in a day or two, he goes back to being old Derek, everyone's happy. Except for Derek, who's never happy." "Yeah, but Ella is right. It's just another person that we're lying to. I always feel like it's always been better when we tell the truth. With Lydia, my mom, you guys's dad," Scott said.

"Yeah, but that is Derek Hale in there. He may be a kid right now, but he's still Derek Hale," Stiles said, making a point. Scott sighed, "All right. Take him to my house and don't let him out of your sight. Him or Ella; don't let them be alone together." Ella rolled her eyes at Scott's comment. "And where are you going?" Ella asked. "I'm going to go talk to the guy we should have gone to before," Scott said, jogging out of the station. "Uh yeah, I hate that guy!" Stiles called to him.