Wu is a baby?

Zane's POV

I was woken up the next day by crying. I went from my room to Sensei's room. I knocked on the door and it opened slightly. I pushed it open to see a baby in Wu's bed. I grabbed the baby and realized who it was. "Not again!" I said, getting out my phone to make sure I was seeing things. I called Wu and his phone was in the room. "I gotta text the others!" I said, finding our group chat. I finally found the chat and texted the ninja.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zane: Guys! Get to Wu's room! I think I know what we have to do!

Kai: Ugh! Zane! Its 5 in the morning!

Cole: What do you mean by "I know what we have to do"?

Nya: Yeah Zane! What do you mean?

Jay: Am I the only one who knows what he means?

Lloyd: Yeah.

Zane: Wu is a baby! Get your butts in here and help me find the Traveler's Tea!

Jay: On it!

Kai: Are you joking?

Nya: Oh My First Spinjitzu Master! Kai! He is the smart one here! Get out of bed and help!

Lloyd: Not again! I'm coming!

Cole: Oh great! Coming!

Nya: Coming!

Kai: Ugh! Coming!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to just be done with this! There was a knock at the door and I answered it with Wu in my hands. "Hello?" I said. "Hi Zane!" Skylor said. "Hey Skylor!" I said. "Hi!" Lil' Nelson said. "Hi Nelson!" I replied. I let them in and Skylor said, "A baby? Who is that?" "Wu." I replied. "Not again!" She said. Jay ran in with the bottle of Traveler's Tea. "Found it!" He said. Sensei Garmadon came in. "What happened to Wu?" He said. I explained and then we dropped the Traveler's Tea on the floor. We hopped through leaving Nya, Lloyd, Skylor, Nelson, and Garmadon on the other side. We fell and tried to remember the place we were in.

 We fell and tried to remember the place we were in

"Traveler's Tea." I said. "Looks like we are no longer in Ninjago." Cole said. "Then... Where are we?" Said Jay. "Back where it all began. The realm of Oni and Dragons." Kai said. "Great." I said. "Well... We are here for a reason." Cole said. We see a familiar girl. "Hello again!" She said. "Hi Faith!" Jay said. Kai, Cole, and I looked at him. "You remember her?" I asked. "Yeah! Sensei always talked about her after we were finished with our mission!" Jay said. "Nice to hear I'm remembered! How are you all?" She asked. "Good!" We said. "Who is this little guy?" She said, looking at Wu. "This is Wu!" Jay said. We just let Jay talk for us. He knew alot. Guess he did pay attention in history class. "Well then! Why did you come back?" She asked. "Well... I guess we weren't done here." Kai said. "What does he mean Zane?" Cole asked. "He means there is one more thing here that we need. But I don't know what we need." I said. Faith said, "Well then... Let's find out!" We were in shock. "Let's go guys!" Jay said. We walked. For what feels like 5 minutes later, Wu turned into a kid. He walked along side us.