Glacier?!?!?! Part 4

Before we start... I just wanna say... WTF... Thank you all so much for reading my book! We got to 105 reads!

You have to be kidding me! Thanks so much for the reads! Lets get on with the chappy!

Zane's POV

I heard some sort of chasing going on in the room. I turn to see Cole getting chased by Kai. What happened there? I don't know. "Breakfast in 5 minutes!" I yell to indicate that if they want breakfast, they have to come get it. Kai stopped chasing Cole after getting hit by water. Nya knows how to end a fight! Kai looked at Nya with the face of regret. Welp... He was in for it. Cole came over to see what I was cooking.

"Whatcha making?" Cole asked. "Eggs, Bacon, and Pancakes!" I reply as he gets the table ready. "Tables set!" Cole says, going to get the others. I finished the food and brought it to the table. I set it in the middle and sat down grabbing some of the pancakes and bacon off the plate and reaching into the pot to scoop up some eggs. The others joined me. "So, what happened?" I ask Kai. "Cole threw me off the top bunk!" Kai said, staring down Cole. "Kai, your a heavy sleeper! I had to do something! It was either I slapped you or I threw you off the bed!" Cole replied. I giggled and continued eating. After eating, Cole and I got up to put our plates in the sink. As soon as I got up, I ran to the bunk room! Cole followed. I slammed the door shut. I couldn't let anyone see me like this! "Zane, you there?" Cole asked concerned. "Cole..." I said before blacking out again.

Cole's POV

I broke the door down to the sound of a thump. Zane was on the floor, passed out. I grabbed Zane and put him in bed. I repaired the door. I shut the door and locked it. I gave Zane a kiss on the forehead. "Get well soon, Icy." I whispered. I sat there waiting for Zane to wake up. I wanted to surpise him. I feel bad for him. I heard the others training. I had a gift for him in my bottom dresser. I grabbed it and opened the box to reveal a locket with Zane on one side and me on the other. I put the gift back and hid the gift under a secret compartment. This is the time to give this to him.

Thank you so much for reading! See you guys soon! Bye guys!

Maelyn out!~

Word count: 444