Chapter-8

Camila's POV*

The girls an I are all on our way down to get some pizza, I'm with Lauren and the other girls are in a car together because we went and dropped their cars home so it's easier.

"Babe, what's going on with Austin?" Lauren suddenly spoke up.
"I honestly don't even know, we were partnered up for english and when he introduced him self to me he was all like ' oh i'm your dream guy' and I was just like seriously back the fuck up and take a seat" I ranted, I'm so frusterated ugh.
"Hahaha, what a fucking dickhead" Lauren cursed.

Am I the only one who finds it extreamly attractive when Lauren curses? Like whenever her badass side is turned on, I'm turned on. I find her dominance extreamly sexy but in the bedroom I would like some control at least.
Oh my god what am I thinking
"Okay, what are you thinking about, you're smiling like crazy and blushing really hard" 
"Oh my god, nothing" I muttered into my hands.
"I'll get it out of you" She winked.
"Good luck, never am I ever speaking that out loud" I spoke, shaking my head at myself.

We soon arrived at the pizza place, parking next to the girls and all joining up together at the table, we got into a large booth with Ally, Normani and Dinah sitting in one side and Lauren and I on the other.
Lauren and I are sitting next to eachother, her hand is on my leg just rubbing little circles on my inner thigh but thankfully she's not going to high up because I'd jump her right here in this booth and I don't think the other girls would appreciate that very much.
Her hand started getting a little higher but she was just sitting there looking forward engaging in conversation whilst I was sitting there staring at her incrediously.
How was she being so non-chalant about it when she is turning me on.
"Hi, my names josh and what can I get you for today?" The waiter came over and was eyeing me off.
"I'll have a pepporoni pizza" Ally ordered.
"Same" Normani and Dinah said.
"Cheese" I said.
"I'd like a spinich pizza with a side of get your fucking eyes off my girlfriend" Lauren declared.
"And if I don't?" He challenged.
"I'll smash your head into this table and break your left leg" Lauren spoke, showing her gorgeous smile.
He looked at her and his eyes widened in shock, he muttered a 'fine' and walked away to get our orders.
"Wow Laur, getting jealous aye" Dinah spoke with a smirk.
"No" She spoke fast, almost as if trying to convince herself.
"What happened to the badass Lauren, now you're all whipped" Normani spoke again, making Lauren grip my leg.
"I'm not whipped" She stated.
I turned her head to me so she was looking me dead in the eyes, she looked a little confused but that's what I was going for anyway.
I winked at her before forcefully smashing my lips on hers and wasting no time to suck on her bottom lip softly tugging at it and licking it, My hand tangled in her hair just above her neck and tugged slightly causing her to whimper.
I pulled away, leaving her sitting there breathless due to my actions, I turned around and all of the girls jaws were wide open.
"Mila, I ain't even lesbian and that was hot as hell" Ally whispered.
"See, she's whipped" I stated smugly, giving lauren a peck on the cheek.
"Okay maybe a little" She concluded.
"WOW, Great show there Camila" I heard a male voice. "It would be better if it was with me" It was Austin. He winked at me but he looked like he was having a seisure.
Lauren stood up from the booth walking over to him.
"What are you going to do Faguregui?" He questioned smirking.
"You really wanna know" She tested.
"Come on, you won't do shit" That was it.
She lost it, she tackled him to the ground and kept punching his face.
He got no hits in at all, all he walked out with was a broken nose, a busted lip and a black eye.
"If you even think about coming anywhere near my Camila, I swear to god this will be nothing in comparison, am I clear?" She asked in a husky voice, mhmm.
"Y-yes" Austin choked out.
"Good" Lauren spat, grabbing my hand and walking out of the pizzeria with the girls following close behind.
"Wow" I breathed out.
Lauren cupped my cheek, pulling my face closer to hers and gave me a slow, gentle kiss on the lips then pulling away causing me to smile like an idiot with my eyes still closed.
"You're mine" She whispered against my lips, I just nodded pulling her back in for a little kiss.
"Dinah, why aren't you like that to me" Normani whined, tugging on Dinahs arm causing me to giggle and Laurens face to light up and I started blushing.
"Fucking hell Lauren, bitch you better stop because you're giving this girl high expectations" Dinah spoke, throwing her arm over Normani's neck interlacing their hands.
"No CheeChee, don't tell her to stop!" I whispered.
"Ooooh, okay I'm a massive third wheel" Ally spoke.
"Aw AllyCat, you wan't some loving?" I questioned with a smirk, walking over to her and throwing my arms around her waist.
"Okay, enough of that" Lauren spoke pulling me away from Ally causing all of the girls to laugh and Lauren to pout.
"Don't pout, it makes you even more irrisitable" I whispered in her ear, giving her a peck just underneath where it connects to the skin and causing her to shiver.

We made our way back to Lauren's house because we decided we were going to stay there tonight conisdering it's Friday.