🥀. ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [0]

"I will exile my thoughts if they think of you again, and I will rip my lips out if they say your name once more

"I will exile my thoughts if they think of you again, and I will rip my lips out if they say your name once more. Now if you do exist, I will tell you my final word in life or death, I will tell you goodbye."

-Hnut Hamsun, "Hunger"

____________{|.°|•~•🎥•~•|°.|}___________

        "So you're going to let them kill me? You're going to watch--?!"

        "It's what you deserve after killing so many innocent toons. I can't stop them for you anymore. If I join you we both won't be able to stop them on our own! We are out numbered! Did you ever get it through your thick skull that maybe it's not okay to assassinate random innocent Toons? Did you ever get it through those stubborn thoughts in your head that you're not well? Joey you're not okay--!"

           "ZIP IT HENRY!"

             Petite, and fragile a boy wearing a long midnight blue t-shirt steps down the wooden thin fleet of stairs. A large elevator greets him with a cheerful Ding~! (1) "Γεια!" The boy greets back.

              The boy saunters peacefully without a care in the world inside the large machine. He taps his chin before pushing a button below the number 14 on the side of the elevator. The open door closes slowly, and moves down. The orange lights all around start to flicker. Suddenly they black out. The little boy snaps his fingers. When the emergency light turns on on top of the elevator the little boy wears a thin sly grin. The doors open to reveal a black corridor with only two light bulbs flashing down strands of wire. A sign reads 'CONSTRUCTION ZONE'. The little boy walks out the elevator. He presses a button to the main floor, and keeps walking. He passes the sign and giggles as the doors close.

            "Henry don't you get it? We created monsters among humans. Our people! Our blood, and species!"

            "Don't compare us with those savage beast out there in the world. We are anything, but them. We are the monsters that we create. We see ourselves inside our own creations, don't you get it?"

            "All I get is that you've moved on from reality to spending your quality time in your studio dreaming up some fake fantasies about how we can become like them. How we can become pure and...Creators...--It's a wild fantasy! And you believe it?!"

            "I'm thinking of a better world for the kids--!"

            "Ha! Have you gone mad? Shut your filthy mouth you dog! Those things are no kids. They're anything, but normal kids or civilized brats. Those are things Henry, dont you get that?"

            "They are kids. Small defenseless children that were brought to the world by two piles of mess, us. Instead of killing their kind you should be learning more about them, and caring for them like you would for your own children."

             "Oh and now you believe in such ideas huh? For what? All because some charming man and his stupid creation saw potential in you, and me? His creation is a mouse! A bloody filthy rat!"

             "He sees potential in us helping him to make a better world!"

             "He's a scam! A hack!"

             "You use nothing but the kids for a show as if they were a circus act! You use them Joey! The difference between you and Disney is that you only care about the money and fame along with the suffering of children. Disney on the other hand visualizes bring a new world to life like we Creators did with our children, our creations, our Toons. You're a killer!"

            "They are vile creatures! They'll hurt you! They'll hurt me, and pollute the rest of the world!"

            "Don't act like you care on the world and on the people! All you care about is yourself trapped in that mind of yours. You're sick! And you need help Joey--!"

           "GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU MYSELF!"

           "PUT THE GUN DOWN JOEY!"

           "I want both of us to be happy, so if you're not going to help me terminate those things then go hang out with your little friends...sit and watch as they punish me for my so-called sins."

           "Joey listen to me--"

           "I've listed for too long Henry!"

           "You're not listening hard enough!"

            BANG! BANG! BANG!

          The boy sits criss cross below an orange light. He wipes his inky black tears, and starts to sob uncontrollably while he hugs himself tight. He digs his nails deep in his skin, and bites his tounge. A loud explosion errupts from above making him jump, and look up. Disney, and the Creators are here.

_________________________________________

🥀.Prolouge [0]
of
Not Old Folk
[BATIM]
_________________________________________