[M] epilogue + author's note.

after months..

finally, they're graduating from highschool. moving forward!

they are gonna graduate at night.

"momo! we're finally graduating! i'm free!" lisa said as she plays with her mortarboard.

"what do you mean by 'i'm free'? there's still college, idiot."

"i know, but there's a long summer. that's why. don't bring down the mood.." lisa said back.

"finally, it's starting! where's jennie by the way?" momo said as she gave lisa a questioning look.

"she's with her friends, i gave her time.. let's sit!" she answered.

after the ceremony.

"nini, finally!" lisa cried as she hugged her.

"tears of joy, huh?"

lisa pulled out the hug, "yes." lisa simply answered with a smile, staring at her.

"don't stare at me like that.." nini said as she buried her face on lisa's neck.

"our monthsary is exactly on our graduation, yet this is the best. what do you want from me?" lisa said.

"what do you mean?" nini questioned.

"nevermind."

"let's go home, nini. my parents wants you in our home, we need to rest. did you bid goodbye to your friends?" lisa added.

lisa's parents finally came here, in korea.

"yeah, they teased me though." jennie said and laughs.

"as expected."

lisa then kissed jennie's forehead and proceed to go to her parents, holding hands happily.

"jennie is such a beautiful goddess! look at her, honey!"

"lisa caught a good one." lisa's father said back.

"gosh, let's just go home. jeez." lisa said before her parents could tease her.

"fine fine."

lisa stared at jennie for a while, and smiled at her.

jennie blushed a little and looks away, "why do you stare at me suddenly? do you know it always melt my heart?" jennie looked back again.

"i already know, it's your weakness."

jennie was about to slap lisa's back but lisa dodges it. lisa laughs at jennie and ran away. jennie goes after lisa to slap her back.

"these two are a good pair, and just look at them acting like a child. they're cute!" lisa's mom said as she lock her hands.

lisa's dad just stays silent and smiled. finally, my daughter has found happiness again. thank you jennie. hopefully these won't break up. he thought.

fireworks crackling is heard, which means they lit up the fireworks.

"noice." lisa's dad said suddenly.

"pfft, what was that?" lisa's mom laughed at her husband.

at lisa's home.

"hey what do you want to do?" lisa asks her girlfriend.

"nothing, just cuddle."

"okay let's do that later, but first.. let's take a b-bath together a-again."

"oops, here we go again. you always stutter when you mention that. you're so shy in showing your body lol." jennie laughed.

"it's not my f-fault!"