prologue

lisa (lisa manoban)
lisa moved into seoul all-girls school
because she was bullied by her old school. she confessed to her girl crush and her crush thinks it was disgusting, so do her friends too.

she didn't expect something in her new school. lisa has abs, hot look, and cute personality. she is a good dancer and more intelligent unlike jennie.

jennie (jennie kim )
the most popular girl in the school seoul all-girls school. she has a cold and bitchy personality unlike lisa. she has a rich family which has a mansion.

she has an average knowledge and not good at dancing.
but she can rap too. she was famous because of her father, which owns the school. her father is the principal of the school.

jisoo (kim jisoo)
jisoo, jennie's and rosé's best friend. they are trio best friends. she can be mean but deep inside she takes care of the popular girl. she loves chickin!!
has a cute personality.

rosé (park chaeyoung)
rosé, jennie's and jisoo's best friend. a good guitarist and singer in her music class. she's famous too like her two best friends. she has a nickname "chipmunk" being called by her best friends. she loves food!

twice and red velvet members are also included.

a/n: this is my first book!!
i'm not that good in english, so there might be some wrong grammars in this story :(( sorry!

enjoy this story ;))