chapter 13: love error.

j e n n i e p o v

i'm alone again in my usual place. jisoo and rosé is currently doing their projects so i shouldn't interfere.

i don't know why.. this feelings are always upon lisa.

what are these feelings though?

it's just when i felt butterflies in my stomach and felt so conscious with her.

it is just weird.

i don't mind these feelings though since i have no clue.

since when did i become like this?

l i s a p o v

i finished eating my favorite dish for lunch which is gamjatang.

i ate alone since momo is still busy on her project, and i don't wanna interfere..

i remembered when i was in an old hall and something happened there..

tch,

that girl.

i tried to go to the old hall but some girls or fangirls are still following me.

"what do you girls want?" i coldly said to the girls.

"you" the girls said in unison.

my eyes went wide open when i realised their sarcasm.

i just giggled at it then i heard them squealing.

i'm so proud of myself just from seeing my fangirls. haha

"but not right now girls, i wanna go to a place. please respect my privacy, please?" i said with a smile.

"sure limario oppa!" "anything for you!" "kiss me first haha, just kidding!" the girls said.

i smiled at them.

i love these people.

i finally got to the old hall and saw jennie sitting on the floor.

the floor is dirty and she won't even care about it?

she doesn't care about small things.. lisa.
momo said that.

i went closer to her without making a sound so she won't notice me.

i saw her face and she was sleeping peacefully, i felt my heart beating madly.

i sat beside her and her head goes on my shoulder. am i dreaming right now?

i looked at her cat doe eyes and it is so beautiful, she is damn perfect.. for me.

i don't care if you were the meanest bully here in school, i will still love you.

"jennie-unnie.." i whispered to her ear and hugs her.

but when i just whispered and hugged her, she widened her eyes and looked at me.

"lisa?!" she yelled.

"hi jennie-unnie! i saw you sleeping, so i supported your head more for you to be more comfortable." i said with a wide smile.

my heart can't stop beating madly because she is now.. beside me and i was still hugging her from her waist.

she looked at my arm which is hugging her.

"o-oh sorr-" i was about to apologise but she cut me.

"no, please keep hugging me and talk to me.. please." jennie said softly.