chapter 19: prom partner.

l i s a  p o v

"jennie-unnie, please you be my.."

no that's wrong.

"jennie, will you be my.."

i know it's impolite but..

"jennie, will you be my prom partner?"

New School Life |새로운 학교 생활

i finally said it..

after i said it, my heart just won't stop beating loudly..

because i asked her, the most mean girl in school yet the most softest girl i met.

kim jennie.

what do you think of me?

i kept breathing hardly, until..

"l-lis.."

"of course! i've been wanting to be your partner!" jennie shouted as she embraced me.

"thank you." i whispered.

"why are you thanking me lis? i should be the one thanking you since you did the first move even though i'm shy.." jennie said softly, embarrassed.

"i thought of asking you to be my partner but i don't fit to do that." jennie added.

"pfft, so shy. you are so cute!" i squealed, pinching her cheeks.

we got away from the old hall and saw jennie's bestfriends.

they asked "what happened there lisa?" in unison.

"i asked jennie to be my prom partner."

jennie looked at me angrily while she's blushing, cute dumpling.

"as expected hohoho." rosé teased.

"what will be next? smoochy smoochy smooch?" jisoo teased us with her pucker lips.

"s-shut up bitch!" jennie slapped jisoo with that weird pucker face.

but at the end, these two idiots kept teasing us. but they are fun to talk with.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"hey momo, you went home already? sad. but you know what, jennie is now my prom partner. it was successful." i said on the call.

"good to know, manoban! woah, i didn't expect jennie to be your partner."

"why won't you even expect that? i am the most handsome girl in school after all, yOu iDiOt." i teased with my annoying voice.

"okay shut up now bitch, i don't care if you're handsome, but i know you're scared of jennie." momo teased.

"eek." i said.

"you better shut up and don't call me such an idiot. okay gonna end this call because i'm meeting someone right now." momo said.

"and who is that someone?" i asked curiously.