Chapter Four

I woke up with Justin still asleep in my arms, and I laid there, staring at his sweet innocent face and smiling at him. I'm so glad I found him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I looked at my phone and saw I got four messages and three missed calls from Michael. Dang it, that means I have to get up. I managed to reach over and grab my phone to read the messages.

-from: Michael

Hey Victoria, can I talk to you about something?

-from: Michael

Victoria, it's important.

-from: Michael

Victoria I saw this thing on the news about an alien that was "saved" and his name is Justin, isn't that your boyfriend's name? You were acting kinda strange the other day...

-from: Michael

Are you hiding an alien from me? I'll kill him if you are, he's going to hurt you. Watch out Victoria, I'm coming for him.

-2 missed calls from: Michael-

Oh shoot..

"J-justin, wake up, we're gonna uhm we gotta go.."

"Hhmm?" He said in a really cute sleepy voice.

"Baby lets go to the zoo."

Justin immediately opened his eyes in wonder.

"W-what's the zoo?"

"It's a magical place with different animals!"

"Ooh sounds c-cool, I'll go get dressed."

Perfect. I don't want Justin getting hurt, I need him.

Justin came back in blue jeans and a grey sweater.

"Lookin' good Justin, let me just get dressed and I'll be downstairs in five minutes. "Mkay"

I threw on a pink tank top and some shorts and my black converse and went downstairs. "The zoo is pretty far and since we have to walk lets get going now my love" "ok Victoria, can we bring snacks?" "I'll buy you food at the zoo, have you ever tried cotton candy?" Justin shook his head no and I smiled as we walked out the door.

~at the zoo~

Let me get us checked in alright? Follow me

"Ok Victoria, can I call you Vicky?"

"Only if I can call you Jay Jay?

He nodded cutely and I said "let's go Jay Jay!"

"Ok Vicky, what kind of animals do they have here? Elphats? Zeebas?

I giggled. "Haha no, no Justin, it's 'elephants' and 'zebras'." He blushed cutely and looked down. "Sorry" "haha Jay Jay, there's no reason to be sad, it was just a little mistake and it was adorable!" He giggled with a cute smirk on his face. We we walked through the gates and his face lit up at a sign with penguins and polar bears on it. "I WANNA SEE THE BEARS!" he yelled, a bit too loud, because a couple people stared at us.