Chapter 30

"Hello?"
"Hiii Mom! It's Jaden, please come get me now, I don't really like Ms. Selena."
"Ok I'm coming right now buddy, see you in a couple minutes."

I went into the living room to see Justin laying there watching tv.
"Justin I'm going to go get Jayden from the daycare, stay here and I'll be home soon. Love you!"
"Loovvee you toooo!" He cooed
I grabbed my phone and headed out the door.
*at the daycare*
I walked in the front door to see Brianna on her computer, not acknowledging me. Rude.
I walked back to the room to see Selena sitting on the couch texting and Jayden laying in the middle of the floor reading a book. He looked fine, but anyways I walked over and sat next to him. "Hey Jayd! Ready to go home?"
Selena looked up at me and scowled through evil squinted eyes. "Take that little brat. He's obnoxious." That ticked me off, so I stood up an walked over to her. "Listen up, Gomez, don't talk about my son that way. You don't have any right, because I can guarantee that you were more annoying that my Jayden can be, merely by just sitting there texting. She just rolled her eyes and I picked Jayden up.
*at home*
"Justiiinnnn! We're hommeeee!"
Justin hopped up, giggling like the little boy he is,
"Heyy babyyy!" He ran over to me and picked me up, pulling me into a full embrace hug.
"I missed you like crazy, princess!"
He kissed my face multiple times before setting me down and picking up Jayden.
"What's up Jay-Dog! Did you have fun?"
"Nooo, not really. Ms. Selena sat on her phone all day on the couch, and didn't even play with me!"
I scoffed. She's such a *bleep*, I thought to myself.
"We won't be going there ever again, you can just stay home from now on, we missed you too much anyway!"
Jayden giggled and yawned.
"Time for bed?" Justin said while taking Jayden's hand in his and bringing him to his room.
"Good night Jayd!" I yelled after them.
"Good night mom, I love you!"
"I love you too."
A few minutes later Justin came back and picked me up bridal style.
"My beautiful girlfriend, no one, nothing compares to your beauty, intelligence, sense of humor, your adorable laugh and million dollar perfect smile." He kissed me on the lips and set me down, he had carried me to our room, laying almost on top of me. "I love you Justin, thankyou"

"I love you Victoria."

Sooo, how do y'all like this chapter? I'm trying to continue my story, I just can't bear seeing you guys upset. I love you all! 😘💖