"Miss Adams, your finally awake." The doctor said as my cheeks heated up as I gave him a nod.

"How are you feeling." he asked me briefly.

"My head hurts still." I answered truthfully.

"Yeah that's perfectly normal, you lost a lot of blood and oxygen, the medication we gave you probably added to it as well."

"When can she come home?" Ryder asked impatiently, earning a glare from me.

"I would like to keep her until this afternoon just for some supervision, then she should be fine to go home." He smiled as he checked the monitors I was hooked up to.

Woah, I feel like a robot or some type of science experiment.

"Sweet thanks doc." He said as the doctor nodded and exited the room.

"Well that was awkward." Ryder joked as he scratched the back of his head, sitting back down in the chair.

"You're not wrong." I said with a slight giggle.

"I'm so happy you're okay." He breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Aww come here." I said softly while trying to move over in the small bed to make some room for him.

He nodded his head and sat down on the side of the small bed to test it, he then slowly laid down next to me. He draped his arm over my side gently as if the slightest weight would break me in half. He cuddled up to me, making himself comfortable and as soon as he was, he was letting out small steady snores from his mouth.

"He really loves you." a voice I straight away recognised said as the door shut behind them.

"Tyler." I breathed out as I drew patterns on Ryder's hand.

"The one and only." he smirks walking over to the bed and sitting down on the chair that Ryder had once been sitting on.

"H-how did you get out of there?" I asked confusedly.

"These guys came down to bring me upstairs, I pretended that I was still knocked out, so they unlocked my hands and pulled me up, but I quickly grabbed the chains and smacked one of them as hard as I could with it and then punched the other in the face a few times. I chained them up so they couldn't follow me and I grabbed a gun that was in one of their pockets." He explained.

"Oh woah." I said trying to take in the information he had just told me.

"Um yeah, Flo?" he asked softly looking up at me from his shaky hands.

"yeah?" I asked nervously.

"I'm sorry... About your dad." he said not being able to make eye contact with me.

"It's okay, I know It had to be done." I said shakily as I gave him a small smile.

"You never did deserve any of what the asshole put you through." he said sadly.

"I know neither did she." I said softly.

"Oh my god! Flo!" a voice yelled as the door flew open.

"Alex!" yelled a puffed Will as he leaned up against the door frame trying to catch his breath again.

"Shut up!" Ryder whined as he popped his eyes opened.

"Flo, I missed you so much." Alex said happily as he ignored everyone around him and leaned over the bed to hug me.

"Hey Alex." I laughed as I hugged him back.

"You can't just barge into people's hospital rooms." Will said trying to lecture Alex.