One Blind Lie (Zayn Malik Fanfiction)

Prologue - One Blind Lie (Zayn Malik Fanfiction) 

Hi my name is Guilty. I mean.. Kara, I'm Kara Winslow, 

I'm not just an 18 year old teen, I'm an 18 year old teen with many stupid mistakes. I'm dumber then the sluts that go to your school. In that case, that means I'm very dumb. 

Why?

Well, when I turned 10, I've always heard in music classes at school that I have a very talented voice, so I decided I should start singing since then I posted video's on youtube of me singing. Your probably like 'how is that dumb?' Wait. It gets worse. 

Well then I have gotten thousands of fans in the past view years, and I hit one million this year. Because I'm the blind singer. Yup. I'm blind.. Well sort of..

It all started when I was 10, I've always wanted attention from my family, they would always ignore me, you know what they say, "Nobody cares unless your pretty or dying." Which I find more then true.

Anyways, my parents were obsessed with my brother, you know in the olden days the boy was basically the king of the house? Well my brother was that king.. Other then my dad. 

My brother would get ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING he wanted. It's like if he said;

"Mother, May you please kill Kara?" My mother would come rushing into my bedroom just to accept his wish. But my brother and I were cool, we'd always go out together and he'd help me out with everything and made me feel like I was family. At school I was unknown before I was blind, girls would walk by me and whisper and laugh. It was probably because all my childhood I was ugly,

I had to wear a headgear most days, and I had a horrible case of acne until I was like 16. Then finally, I decided to put an end to the not-known Kara, and become the known by everybody Kara.

Our house is huge, because my dad always goes away for work, and gets loads of money. Anyways we have this huge staircase, and when I was walking down, I fell from the top to the bottom.. Honestly I didn't fall on purpose but I'm actually lucky I did. Then right after I fell I was alright just had a broken leg, and then it hit me. I'll get more attention if I act blind. 

Your probably like 'that's a stupid idea!' Ok. I know it was, but I was 10, what 10 year old little girl doesn't want her family to notice her for once? Like come on.  Anyways, The doctor claimed I wasn't blind, but I said I couldn't see anything  and I fake cried my way out of that lie.. 

And here I am today, 

Kara Winslow the blind talented youtube singer in the UK.

Yup. That's me. And welcome to my horrible world..