Chapter 2

I looked at the group of country flags with fear. Wait... fear!? I fear flags at this moment!? I've dealt with many things through out my life, I can deal with this to.
    I crossed my arms, my red eyes narrowing into a small glare. "Who are you? And why are you here?" I questioned.
   Honestly I know they can probably gain up on me or even just one of them. I'm not that strong, I'm more of a brain over brawn type of person.
    "We should be asking you that!" The one with the North Korean flag stared, his single eye glaring at me.
    "You're in my house!" I stated, raising my voice the same level of his.
    "Look this is all a misunderstanding. Just let us explain." The one with the South Korean flag as a face said with a nervous smile. North Korea glared at South.
    I raised an eyebrow, placing a hand on my hip, putting my weight on one leg. "Go ahead. I'm all ears."
    "I believe I should start." The group seemed to part revealing none other then Third Reich, the symbol on his face and arm easily recognizable.
    He started to explain how they got here, starting with the machine, the other countries showing up, and the white light.
    I sighed, "So, you are all from a different dimension where countries are humans and Third Reich decided to create a machine to leave said dimension because he believed he didn't need to be there anymore."
    "That's pretty much it." America said with a nod.
I let out a sigh, taking both of my hands to my temples and rubbing circles. Why does things like this happen to me?
"Ok, I'm not hallucinating am I... or dreaming?" I questioned, looking back up at the countries.
They each have me a strange look, Germany adjusted his glasses saying, "No your not." I groan, what am I going to do!?
A door bell rang from the front door. I let out a loud groan, "Don't tell me he came here." I turn around, then stopped glaring at the countries, "Don't make a sound."
I open up the front door seeing a tall man with emerald green eyes, rugged blonde hair, pale skin, and was wearing a black suit. He was also carrying a brown paper bag and a tray with two cups in it.
His emerald eyes held worry, "Is everything alright? What happened? Did someone break in? Did you break something?"
"Benjamin I'm fine, it was just Echo. She knocked over something, it just surprised me is all." I lied, putting on my best smile. Inside my mind I was begging the heavens for him to believe it.
"Echo got out of her cage again?" Benjamin asked, raising a brow. I nodded, before I could respond a high pitched scream came from inside the house.
I mentally cursed, my smile fading into a nervous one. Benjamin pushes past me saying, "What was that!?"
"Nothing! Just slow down a-" Too late, there he was standing in the living room looking at the humans with flags as their face all standing on the couch or coffee table looking at a spot on the ground in fear. Even Third Reich looked terrified.
"(Y/N)... Who are they?" Benjamin questioned, giving me a stern stare. I gulped,
"I'll explain in just a little bit. Let me see what's going on first."
I walked away from him over to the countries, "What is going on!?" I crossed my arms. They didn't even acknowledge my presence, instead France pointed at the spot on the ground. I look down seeing a white snake with beautiful light brown vertical stripes going down its back and side. It looked up at me, flicking its tongue in and out, giving me a small smile as it seemed to recognize me.
I bent down holding out my hand, "C'mon Echo, you seriously need to learn to stop scaring guests." The snake slithered over to my hand and went up my arm. It wrapped around my neck as if it was a necklace.
I giggle, "Alright I forgive you girl, just be carful. Someone might actually stomp on you. Your not that big you know."
"You know that thing!?" France questioned in a French accent.
I nodded, "She's my pet. Meet Echo, she's a rosy boa, pretty harmless. But she has a habit of scaring guests." Echo slithered down to my wrist, wrapping her self around it as if she was a bracelet. I held up the hand which Echo wrapped around, she placed her head on my hand, flicking her tongue in and out.
"You mean... she doesn't bite?" America asked, stepping down from the table.
"No not really. She's very gentle and careful." I answered, shaking my head.
America moved closer, "Can I ... can I pet her?" I nodded, "Sure go ahead." America smiled, taking his hand and petted Echo gently on the head.
She leaned into his hand, from time to time rubbed her head against his hand whenever he stopped. Everyone seemed to relax, stepping off the couch or coffee table.
"Now are you going to explain." I could feel a chill go down my back, a dark aura coming from behind me.
I'm in trouble aren't I.