The Plot

Who are the 7 Survivors?

KIM TAEHYUNG: He is a shy, quiet and innocent kid. He is naive and kind, too kind to kill... he is even bullied, but still he won't kill. He is very smart though, the smartest in their grade. He believes in chances and changing but how will sophomore year treat him? Especially after the party and the end of the world...

PARK JIMIN: He is the school badboy and a bully, he is tough, strong, cold, and has that "Whatever" attitude yet, is one of the top #3 hottest boys at school. He's not a player but the girls all fall for him, he wants to be single and alone. He has some secrets that no living organism knows but him from the party... how can this help?

JEON JEONGGUK: He is also one of the top #3 hottest boys at school along with Jimin and Yoongi, but that doesn't mean they're friends. They all used to be, but not anymore...starting when they entered high school and well especially not after the party. Jeongguk is almost the opposite of Jimin's personality; Strong, brave, kind, determined, Anti-bully.

KIM NAMJOON: Namjoon is smart, but fake, he is caring, and has a low tolerance for stupidity. Easily angered if you may. Fake? What do I mean when I say fake? Well, Namjoon wants everyone to know he is domineering... but it's hard to do it politely so he acts like a bad boy just to be cool and liked. They party, doesn't help him... the party showed some of the 7 boys deepest secrets as-well. Tough luck Namjoon, he got it the worst

KIM SEOKJIN: He was best friends with Namjoon until high-school, thats when Namjoon changed... Seokjin is kind, he likes to make jokes to brighten the mood even if they are dad jokes... he doesn't like to see people sad. He is inquisitive and shouldn't be left alone in the new world. He is handy and tool smart to say the least. He is helpful but in need of much attention after everything that happens

JUNG HOSEOK: He is a bit like Seokjin, he likes to brighten the mood. He's kind, caring, calm, trustworthy, best friend material and you can count on him to keep your secrets and comfort you. He is sensitive and picked on a lot, he has many secrets himself though. He was not built for the new world, but he can still survive... right?

MIN YOONGI: He is secretive and rude, a bit sassy... he's a mysterious guy, the only things people know about him is that he is one of the top #3 hottest guys at school, he has no family and they know his name. He isn't even on social media, he's quiet and untraceable. He can't stand anyone being rude to him or talking to him in general. He doesn't like bullying but that makes him a hypocrite.
Find out more in Chapter 1.