Breaking the News: Olivia's Family

This week my days were spent with the brothers at rehearsals and meetings and my nights were spent with either Nick at his house or with my best friends.

After their performance on The Voice, we flew straight to France.

It's time for promo outside of America.

Since the Jonas Brothers team already knew about Nick and I, we started sharing a hotel room.

They were on radio stations, tv shows, had interviews, shows and photo shoots all around Europe.

It was extremely tiring and stressful for me. I can't imagine how tour will be. Don't get me wrong I am grateful for this experience but I need a spa day after all that.

Since we've been busy, Nick and I haven't had time for us except cuddling before going to bed and in the morning before we get out of bed.

After a week and a half we were finally heading home.

Well I was heading home while the brothers were heading to Ibiza.

I had money saved from work so I helped my family fly out to visit for a couple days.

It was mom dad, my brother, nephew, and my brother's girlfriend. We stayed in Santa Monica and relaxed on the beach and hung out at the pier.

It was our last night here so we were going to drive to Malibu and eat at Nobu.

I was getting ready in the bathroom when Nick facetimed me.

"What's up cutie"

"I miss you"

Awwww he's so cute.

"I miss you too."

He just watched me as I sprayed hairspray in my hair, completing my beachy waves.

"Is there a reason you called?" I asked before changing into my dress.

"Yea I told you it already, I miss you"

I giggled at his cuteness.

"Why aren't you in LA now that I'm back? I want you next to me, or preferably on top of me"

"Nicholas" I scolded the dirty minded boy.

"I am just being honest"

I put perfume and lip gloss on.

"You're the one that left me first. I'll be back tomorrow night"

"Will you stay over?"

"Hmmm I'll have to think about it but I have to leave so I'll talk to you later" I blew him a kiss before hanging up.

Obviously I was going to stay over but what's the harm in making him wait.

I put creamed colored heels on before grabbing my purse and cardigan. We all met in my parents room before taking an Uber to Nobu.

"Oh hun this is gorgeous" My mom said as we got seated.

We were seated on the deck, looking over the ocean.

(True story bro. I ate at this Nobu and we were seated on the deck looking over the ocean, got to watch the sun set and everything)

"Now that it's everywhere that Priyanka and Nick are over, does this mean you and Nick will start dating?" My brothers girlfriend asked.

"Well" His family knows, my friends know, might as well tell them. "You can't tell anyone but we did go on a date, well not go on, but we did it at his house since we don't want it in the public yet" I explained, keeping my voice low.

"Is he ashamed of my daughter?" My dad got angry.

"No dad, nothing like that, he wants to go on dates in public but I told him it was too soon and that people will start assuming that he's the one that cheated"

"Priyanka cheated? That's why they got a divorce" My mom asked surprised.

"No mom" I made sure to say that loud and clear. "But it'll look like they separated because Nick cheated."

Once the sun starting setting, we did a group photo. I also made sure to get one of myself for the gram.

I put my cardigan on, not fully over my shoulders while posing with my drink in my hand and sunglasses on. I also got one with my nephew in my arms.

I decided to post all three, the one of myself first.

I used the emoji with the sunglasses as my caption.

After dinner we went back to the hotel and called it a night.

I made sure to text Nick before going to bed.

Olivia: I'll be over tomorrow night after grabbing clothes at my apartment

I locked my phone before closing my eyes.

*Next Day*

After brunch, I said goodbye to family as they made their way to LAX and I made my way to my apartment.

I unpacked then repacked a bag of an outfit for tomorrow and my makeup.

I changed out of shorts and put on leggings and my UCLA sweatshirt. I put my hair in a bun and my glasses back on before heading to Nick's house.

When I walked in, Nick was laying on his couch watching tv.

"Hi there" I sat on his lap, facing him.

"Do you own any other sweatshirts?" He asked.

"Yea, your red one"

His eyes went wide.

"Really?"

"I have a couple other ones but they're either cropped or not big and comfy" I explained.

"We need to get you a Jonas Brothers one when our new merch comes out"

"How was Ibiza? I saw the photos. You look so sexy in sport clothes"

"It was awesome. I'm happy Frankie went too, we gotten some much brother time"

"I miss Frankie"

Frankie and I text occasionally, catching up on things or sending memes but I haven't seen him in a while.

"Could have came with us"

"No I couldn't, it was a guys trip"

"All we need is a wig and a fake mustache and you're in"

We both laughed, picturing me dressed as a dude.

"And baggy clothes, don't wanna give it away with the boobs" I added.
"That is true" he chuckled. 

We spent the night catching up before falling asleep watching 'Friends'

-

Okay so here's what I had before, I cut out the rest because it wouldn't make sense with the time skip. 

I promise I will update the next chapter tonight, probably in an hour or two since I'm currently working on it. 

Thank you for 5k reads, I can't believe we went from 2k just a week ago to 5k now!!

I know this chapter is shit so feedback is not necessary but if you're still reading this, comment what you think the juicy stuff will be