Nick Returns

I woke up at 8 again but this time it was from my alarm.

I texted Nick right away

Olivia: Good morning sunshine! Don't forget you need to be on your flight at 11, I'll be there to pick you up at 12:50.

I spent my morning catching up on SNL especially since we'll be there next week.

I was pretty up to date, only three episodes to watch.

In the middle of the second episode, Nick texted me back.

Nick: You better have a bag packed to sleep over. It's gonna be just you and me baby for the week!
I thought about it. It hasn't been just Nick since they announced the band being back together. Since Joe is going to New York with Sophie for the week, Kevin is going back home, and Priyanka is doing who knows what but most likely in New York since that's where she lives, it really is going to be just us.

Olivia: Will you make me breakfast then?

Nick: I'll take you out for breakfast instead

Olivia: And what about the paparazzi?

Nick: What's bad about two people going out for breakfast, I still have an assistant to feed.

I looked at the time.

Olivia: You better be getting on a plane in the next 5 minutes

He sent a selfie of him next to a plane.

I smiled, he looked so adorable.

I had an hour to get ready so I showered and got dressed into leggings and my UCLA sweatshirt. I kept my glasses on and my hair down.

Next thing was packing a bag before heading to the airport.

Like a good assistant, I got there before Nick's plane did so I sat in my car and waited.

He met fans outside before getting in my car.

"Hi there"

I really wanted to kiss him but obviously we were in public.

"Hi there assistant, ready to head to my house so we can catch up on work"

I giggled at his weirdness.

Gotta watch out for those lip readers I guess.

On our ride to his house, he caught me up on the little wedding that Joe and Sophie had.

"I still can't believe it and you had Dan and Shay, my favorite country duo right now, there"

"I didn't know you were into country music" He was shocked.

"Yes! I love all music"

I helped him unpack his stuff when we got back.

Once we finished, he lied down on the bed right away yawning.

I went and lied down next to him, running my fingers through his hair. Almost instantly he fell asleep and so did I.

Later on, I woke up to kisses on my face.

Clearly someone is awake and wants attention.

I opened my eyes and saw a happy Nicholas next to me.

"Guess what"

"You're giving me a raise?" I guessed.

"First of all no and second of all you get payed great"

I giggled.

"I know, I was joking. What is it?"

"I ordered us sushi"

"You're amazing" I pecked his lips before going to the bathroom to fix my hair.

He followed me and hugged me from behind.

"All I get is a peck, what happened to the girl that couldn't wait for me to be back?"

I turned around and faced him.

"She needs food" I responded, kissing him some more.

We could have done it right then and there if there wasn't food waiting for us downstairs.

While we ate sushi, we discussed the whole divorce thing.

"We decided that we're going to do it after the gala but we're not going to announce it to the public, they can just figure it out themselves especially when they start to notice we won't have our rings on but we will tell our families and then we can-"

"Figure out what this is?" I finished his sentence, trying to make our situation less awkward.

"Yes because I want us to be more than just sex" He continued to talk. "But while we're on the topic"

I laughed after he said that knowing that we're about to have sex.

After throwing everything away and shutting the lights off, we went upstairs to his room for the night.

-

Here's a little something extra to hold y'all over until the next update, which will most likely be tomorrow anyways.