Meeting the Family

Today is the day.

The day I meet Nick's family.

The rest of the Jonas family.

The family I've watched on tv when I was a teenager.

I'm not fangirling, you are.

I knew it was time to get out of bed so I don't miss my flight.

It was 5:30 and I needed to be at the airport for 7:30 so I got out of bed and got dressed. As per Nick's request, I didn't put on a skirt or a dress instead I wore a pair of jeans, long sleeve shirt and a cardigan with heeled booties. I curled my hair last night so I just redid a few pieces then started on my makeup. I have to make that good first impression.

I made sure everything was packed and headed out the door.

*skipping plane ride*

Once I was off the plane, I got a text from Nick.

Nick: My second flight was delayed so I'll just meet you there. Kevin already knows and is waiting for you once you get off.

Right after I read his text, I looked up and saw Kevin.

"Hey Kevin, I'm Olivia" I went to shake his hand but he brought me into a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you. Nick told me he'll be late but no worries I have two little girls that can keep you company at the house"

I chuckled

"I've seen pictures" I replied as we walked out to his car, after grabbing my bags. "Alena looks just like you"

"She's my mini-me"

I texted Nick back.

Olivia: Found him! Can't believe I'm in THE Kevin Jonas's car!!

Nick texted back right away.

Nick: Okay okay don't get too excited over my brother!

I laughed to myself.

Olivia: And I get to meet THE Joe Jonas later, he's always been my favorite Jonas

I lied, Nick has always been my favorite brother, but I have to keep it professional.

Kevin and I talked about what he's been up to and about how working for his brother is like until we got to his house. And his house was nice, like really nice.

We walked in and was greeted by two little girls and Danielle.

Not to toot my own horn but Danielle and I instantly hit it off. We bonded over our love for jewelry.

They showed me into the room I'll be staying in. I finally had a moment to check my phone and see what Nick said.

Nick: We'll talk later about this favorite Jonas thing. We just landed so I should be there in 45 minutes.