SNL

Nick and I slept until 11 since we're going to have a long night tonight.

"Are you excited?" I asked him, still cuddled up to him.

"Of course I am, it's going to be fun being back on that stage with my brothers. Last time I was on SNL it was just me and it wasn't as fun."

"I can't wait to see you rock that stage in your sexy red outfit" I looked up at him and kissed his lips.

"Go on an actual date with me please?"

"Nick we can't yet"

"Yes, we can Liv. We may not be able to go out in public but all I need is you"

"Cheesy much?" I hit him with my pillow.

"You're right that was a little cheesy, I deserved that one"

I got up out of bed and took out my outfit for tonight before getting in the shower.

Once I was out, I threw on the hotel robe and did my makeup. When I walked out of the bathroom, Nick was gone but there was a note on the bed. I picked it up and read it.

"I went back to my room to get ready. Here's my extra key just in case I'm still in the shower" I read out loud.

Clearly he doesn't realize how long it takes to get ready. I got dressed into my jumpsuit and put my hair up into a high ponytail.

After spraying perfume and putting lipgloss on, I grabbed my purse and went to the Starbucks in the lobby to grab us breakfast

I got coffee, a bagel, and a banana and headed into Nick's room.

He was playing his guitar on his bed.

"You look hot" He said when I walked in.

"You don't look so bad yourself"

He was just in a white t-shirt and black jeans but he's always looked hot in white t-shirts.

I handed him his bagel and coffee.

"You're going to have to eat in the van because we gotta leave"

We grabbed everything and met the rest of the Jonas's in the van.

Danielle was also wearing a black jumpsuit.

"Twins" We highfived.

Right when we got there, I brought the guys to make up and helped them go over their lines until they went to go shoot the sketch.

I sat with Dani and Sophie in the dressing room while they filmed.

"So how are things with little Nicholas?" Sophie asked as they both looked at me.

I chuckled.

"This morning he brought up going on an actual date which would be our first step towards an actual relationship"