Chapter 12

Jughead: It's been a week since the discovery of Jason Blossom's body. But his death is not the first, nor would it be the last casualty that the town of Riverdale would suffer. The Twilight Drive-In where I work, my home away from home, a piece of town history, is closing for good, just when we needed a place to escape to the most. With Sheriff Keller knocking on every door and neighbor suspecting neighbor, Riverdale, every day that passes, is becoming more like Salem during the witch trials. And meanwhile the girl next door, our friendly neighborhood Hitchcock blonde, Betty Cooper, was wrestling with the knowledge that her best friend, Archie Andrews, was caught up in a forbidden romance. 

Cheryl: So what are you doing here Y/n?

Y/N:  I need to get away from your mother and father. I also can't even be anywhere near Betty so I'm actually going to go...

Cheryl: See you later then.

Y/n: Bye.

Meanwhile, Betty, Archie, and Veronica are outside talking about Archie's affair with Ms. Grundy. While Alice Cooper drives up when Y/n right away leaves Pops and orders both Betty and Y/n into the car. Surprisingly Y/n goes into the car without saying anything.

Next day at school...

Cheryl: So what's with your father's working with Hermonie Lodge.

/Yn: I haven't really talked to him for the past few days. Why?

C: Well, I saw him and Hermonie having an argument.

Yn: I will talk to him alright just stay away from the South Side okay.

C: Okay, I'm just worried about you I don't want you hurt because of those people.

Y/n: Yeah, well Cheryl after I give birth I am going to join the Serpents.

C: What you can't do that!

Y/n: Listen the babies aren't going to be involved alright I am going to find a place around here. Then the kids won't live down there. But Cheryl my family is down there and I love them but I also love you so I am making a compromise alright.

C: Fine.

Y/N: Besides there are hot guys you might like down there.

C: Oh, hell no Y/n Jones no way in hell.

Y/n: I'm joking don't worry just don't mention this to your parents alright.

C: Okay I won't.

Y/n: Thanks.

Later... at the Drive-in

C: Jason always loved the drive-in.

Y/n: Oh, Cheryl sometimes I think he loved this place more than he loved you sometimes.

C: Oh, now that is true. You two always used to be cuddled up next to each other every time.

Y/n: Yeah, good times.

Fp: Where's the rest of it?

HL: The rest of it I thought that was it?

FP: In that case, maybe we need to have a word with your husband. 

HL: Good luck with that. As long as Hiram's in jail, you'll be dealing with me. 

FP: Mmm-hmm. 

Y/n: Dad, what are you doing here? With her?

FP: What are you doing here sweetheart?

Y/n: I asked first.

Fp: Business. You?

Y/n: Movie.

Fp: Got to go, Hermonie we will be in touch.

At the Lodge residence

H: Veronica.

V: What the hell was that? I saw you with that biker guy, that Serpent. The guy who is apparently Y/n father. And don't tell me you were being polite. 

H: I was handling some unfinished business for your father. 

V: I'm going to need more than that, Mom. Details, specifics. 

H: All right, then. Your father hired the Southside Serpents to help decrease the value of the drive-in's land so he could purchase it as a cheap price using an offshore LLC. What you saw was me paying them for a job well done. 

V: So... Daddy's the anonymous buyer? And he's doing this from jail? 

H: He has an extremely long reach, your father. 

V: Wait is he like the leader or what?

H: He is the leader of the Southside Serpent's but don't worry he won't hurt you.

Jughead starts to spray paint the wall of the Drive-in "Jughead Jones wuz here". While grabbing his back to come face to face with Fp Jones... 

Fp: They'll tear that booth down, too. Raze the hole place sent it to the junkyard. And us with it. 

J: Yeah. Maybe they'll save it. All the pieces. Store it in the town hall attic, and rebuild it in a hundred years. Wonder who the hell we were. 

FP: Hmm. So where are you going to live now? 

J: I'll figure it out, Dad. I always do. 

*That's it for this chapter I will like to say thank you guys so much for the support on this book.*